gh 3 part?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHODAT

Reaction score
Can I put nutes that has already been mixed with fresh water inside of a res that has nutes in it? My problem is that I have a 5 gallon res that I have added nutes to. Its to small I need a 10 gallon res. Can I pour my 5 gallon res into a 10 gallon res and then add 5 gallons of mixed nutes to the 10 gallon res?

i do , i use a drip system and my plants take up water faster than they take up nutes , so its a combination of top off res with water and top off with fresh nute mix when needed . With the lucas formula you do top off with fresh nutes or ph adjusted water

sure...the thing you wanna make sure you dont do is try to mix the nutes themselves into water at the same time, IE: dont pour all 3 parts into water at the same time...you wanna mix the micro in first then either of the other 2...so long as you mixed that way into the top off gal...you can pour that into the already mixed rez and your good to go:aok:

i have to add to this as well PH your res not the pail.. as you should know or may not but the ph will change after adding the nute water into your res..
LH

Latest posts

Back