glad i found this site...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tehman

Reaction score
my brother always has seeds on him and normally he throws them out...the other day i took some from him and put them in a pot with soil and egg shells and put it under a hologen light and about 3 days later i notice two stems with some leafs on it sticking up...i know nothing about growing or anything like that so i hope this site can help me figure out all i need to know

welcome...for starters Read...read..read...read....read....read....then Get that Halogen out and get some cfl's...read the resources tab and good luck..

hello and welcome tehman do what 4u2smokes advises then have fun :48:

i've been doing nothing but reading on here for the past two days i'm still confused on the process so i just keep going back and reading over and over to make sure i can fully understand it...new bulb will be coming soon...

tehman said:
i've been doing nothing but reading on here for the past two days i'm still confused on the process so i just keep going back and reading over and over to make sure i can fully understand it...new bulb will be coming soon...

there will be lots you wont understand straight away i think its an ever lasting lesson :cool: anyhows post your question in the relevant heading with pics if possible and people will try and help :peace:

Hy yo tehman;
You be needing several of these CFL bulbs found at Mal-mart, Home Depot Lowe's ect. They are now so popular and energy friendly... They are everywhere and are damn cheap as well. I believe most are using a combination of the "cool white" and "warm whites" to insure the correct color spectrum for the vegetative stage. I would think about using at least 4 lights per plant. Also think about gettng an HPS by the time you think about flowering as the CFLs will not be the best route to go during the "budding phaze of the grow.. I hope this helps... Best of luck to you. hope to see you around. Take care!!!

hello....there are lots of ways to go about growing.....each just as good as others (some times...lol) find whats works best for your type of plant..
sence you prob dont know your type ...just have fun with trying diff stuff and killing some plants as you go.....4 foot cfl's work fine and CAN even work for flowering (you just wont see the big center fold buds)...go small tell you know the drill...rase some plants under the cfl's ....(growing and flowering) and when you feel like you have it down go with some good high out putt lights...
thats what im doing staying with cfl's and reg bag seeds....im allmost two weeks into my flowering and my girls are doing GRATE....IV ALL READY TASTED ...one of my plants that was laging behind the rest and got a buss from it...so
just have fun and ask lots of ????'s the people on here are grate and will help you all you want....dont be shy to ask......

matt420lane......im new to this to but have had good luck with the cheap cfl's so far......good luck!!!!

4 foot cfl's work fine
4 ft tubes are flourescents, but they aren't "cfl's".. (compact flourescent)...

Latest posts

Back