Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, TC I'm new to this thread. First post actually. I just read this the entire way through, and WOW. That's all I really have to say. The pot of gold looks fantastic, at least to me.

Wish my state was as down with the medical scene as yours.

Bummer on the frost tc. We have had frost warnings here too but I am too close to the lake for such an early frost to affect me.:) Even with the early frost your ladies look marvelous.

About five days ago.....
while taking brown leaves off of the GDP, I inadvertantly snapped off a bud.....ooops. A small one near the main stalk. The bud was just kinda screaming by then, and I had to clip it off the plant. OH MY. I gently took this bud to the drying screen. It was so small and lonely on that screen all by it's self. I tried and tried to put it out of my mind. Last year the GDP was my best effort. It was all I smoked. It is what I have been looking forward to for months now, since we put the little clones of GDP in the ground. I have asked myself over and over, will it be as good as last year? Will I be able to let it go long enough, will I be taking it/them in and out of the house as the last plants? I have two, and one, I am gonna enter into the BPOM next month. Soooo, back to the bud on the screen. It sat there, untill Friday. Then it was moved to a shoebox with those crystal thinggys you get that keeps food stuff dry. I save them up all year to see if they will dry some small buds I want to smoke ASAP. Anyway, the bud was gotten out last night. Very small. I split it with the husband.....................I am here to say, that it was BETTER than last year. Hashier tasteing, stonier, A-FREAKING MAZING! I wanted to go to bed at 8:30! But I had a bowel of icecream instead.

Moral to story, If budley snaps, take it, dry it and smoke it. Happiness in a Bud.

Nice report TC! When does the whole plant finish? I am wondering if she will be good here?

TC...what a cute story about the 'little popcorn bud'...tell us more

Painter.....brother bud to the one in the story is on the screen now. Slap hand! OOOOPs I said, and another bud hits the screen.......

Gonna stay stoned with my Guy today, he is baking some nice fresh bread right now....smells almost as good as green bud. Not quite as good as that GDP from last night tho.

See you all on flip side, got photo session in mind for this evening, when the sun is sideways to the garden and some nice flash pics too. Took a bunch this morning, but I am lazy and you all prolly bored of seeing the same buds over and over.......right?

Wonderful story TC- I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me!

Gee, and the good news is, it's better! Happy ending. Hope you can stay ahead of the elements and reap your reward.

TC....I am thinking of you right now....and...feeling like an idiot.....a good friend of wifey's came by to collect some money she had for him because she sold one of his beautiful hand made drums at her store.....well I decided HE SHOULD SEE MY GIRLS...woops....big mistake.....this guy was like a bull in a china shop....told him to duck when walking underneath the plants and apparently duck means walk upright....and....before I could stop him he had broken a limb with about a seven inch bud on it.....gonna wait and see what happens, should heal itself I would think.....but I do feel very STUPID.....and hungry for HOME MADE BREAD....give the Bread Guy a big hug from both of us....

feeling dumb and stupid, pee-dude

Painter.........Take that bud, that you are HOPING will re-attach it's self, and put it somewhere in the dark and try to forget it for say five days or so. Then go check on it, if it is dry enough....................SMOKE it.........insert big smile here. (you could even take it off the stalk, as it will dry faster off the stem.)

:ciao: tcbud..im falling you around this morning "strokeing ya"

17.gif

:bong:

33f, 35f, 35f, tomorrow 36f. Cooling off here in the mountains of the North State. Then we are back to the low fourties, with highs using the bong comming on.

1.-2.POG
3. The View out of the Cage from the front line.
4. NorthernLights tripple bud....
5. Blueberry under magnify glass
6. Blueberry Kola on clone 2
7. Flo, getting some sweet sun

ah, the joys of dial up....wait, wait, wait.....good practice for growing.

10 5 POG p1.JPG

10 5 POG.JPG

10 5 out of cage.JPG

10 5 NL triple bud.JPG

10 5 mag nl.JPG

10 5 GDP plant1.JPG

10 5 BB c2.JPG

10 5 Flo.JPG

20.gif

And purple

didnt know they still had dial up:p

that purple in pic 3 is seriously stunning TC. i aint jus sayin it fr my health either.
:rofl:

purple is actualy one my 2 favorite colors.

Thank you...
Is the other color Green Zip?
ah...pic three.....the cage wire pic? What it would look like if you were on the front line in the cage?

oops i meant 4th pic LOL.

well i guess green is one color too. but blue and purple my favs.
mainly i dig the way they look together

TC.....this plant is about two weeks BEHIND the other girls and has nothing but clear trichs, and not allot of them yet.....the branch is broken, but attached and is hanging downward, probably not too happy....do you really want me to CUT it? pee-dude is miserable but not suicidal.....thanks TC....love ya girl

TC....your girls look absolutely fabulous...just like their mommie....the peester dude

still strokeing ya tc....Happy wednesday:D

I Like Purple too

2.gif

BIU..:bong:

Hey TC- Looking great!

Did you ever decide on the bags? Looks like you're going to have an awful lot of trim.

Latest posts

Back