Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u, people will start to talk.....
enough with the stroking.....
yesterday I was just being silly....
and my girls are looking great, so stroking is not on the list of things to get down/done today.

I got harvest pics I am gonna be sharing in biggest plant thread, if I can find it.

Painter....in my opinion, if the branch is hanging, take it and dry it. I dont think it will "reattach", sorry.

And all you other stoners, thanks for dropping in!

BB, it has been decided that cooking not hash making is what the trim is going to. Ah well, maybe next year. I have a loud voice but others voices drowned mine out...lol.

I know...melissa is allready upset with me...sorry..:48:

and yes your Ladies all ways look great my friend:aok:

TC, there are ways to get even with the "cooking" voters. You could make hubby the mother of all brownies and sit back and watch the show, lol. I like it, but I am a meanie. Call today "No strokes wednesday"
I too noticed your flash pics were a little lavender. Is it a girl camera? LMAO

I pulled that "here try one of these" last year. He has never eaten ANY brownies since then. I kept telling him he shouldnt have had such a big one. He didnt enjoy it near like I thot he would.

Since it is a new page, I best put up a couple pics.

1. Blueberry shows fall colors.
2. Blueberry Bud
3 GDP p2:D :D :D

1bb avatar.JPG

10 5 bb 4bp 3.JPG

10 5 GDP p2 a.JPG

tcbud said:
I pulled that "here try one of these" last year. He has never eaten ANY brownies since then. I kept telling him he shouldnt have had such a big one. He didnt enjoy it near like I thot he would.

:rofl: Im makeing some Butter right now....i used 4 ounces to 1 pound butter:stoned: Pics Look great tc..:aok: Ill throw some up tonight...Gonna take most my Mother tommarow and Friday:cool: I was gonna send some butter your way..maybe he likes cookies:D ..everyone likes cookies..:rolleyes:

be good...if ya cant be good....be good at it!!!;)

Looking real nice tc :bolt::bong2:

TC.....beautiful buds babe!....or BBB for short talk....I will eat that brownie for ya.....haven't had one for a very long time

UKgirl......got your computer running again, congratulations are in order....and I am waving at ya

Hello TC

Been away (trimming trimming trimming) for a couple of weeks. Just checked in on your grow. Awesome!!!! Can't believe we both actually got our plants to harvest with the weather so mixed up. Congratulations, they are beautiful.

Now what do we do? I really miss the time I spent in my garden. Did make some killer hash with my trim and as always my favorite smoke.

So, breathlessly waiting for your Bud Pic entry.

Thank you Colorado, I think we lucked out too. Been looking in last years journal, and see that most of my plants were up and in jars by now. I still got most of mine waiting for amber. The three pot of Gold are Ready to come down tomorrow. The NL need longer. As do the Blueberry and Flo.

1.The husband's nice partly dry, going into paper bag, buds. He likes them with a bit of leaf on them...just how he rolls (I really like that saying).

I got to tell you that the tops you are seeing are quite firm and he says they smoke smooth already of the stuff he quick dried. I perfer green bud. Afgoo smells purple too. The last Afgoo I smoked, apart from this I grew, was green bud. Nuf said.;)

Afgoo biggest buds.JPG

tcbud said:
1.The husband's nice partly dry, going into paper bag, buds. He likes them with a bit of leaf on them...just how he rolls (I really like that saying).

Hey Hubby :ciao: Thats "How I Roll Too" :rofl:

cant wait to see the Pot of Gold Harvested..okay I Have my :bong1: now waiting for the show :watchplant: yum yum

TC, you two have His and Her own jars??? Too funny. my honey just asks me for something to put her to bed with.

1. Blueberry, it's 55 day birthday today, says it is done at 55 to 65 days. Flo will be the same. First amber I see both are comming down.
2. NorthernLights showing purple from cold.
3. Pot of Gold comming down today.:D

:watchplant: :bong: :watchplant:

Thanks for stopping in my friends.

Benny, I understand what the wife wants for sleep, Im the same way. Someone (you know who you are, tcbud waves) asked, what we had planned for a Saturday night here, I said, smoke bud in the recliner watching tv till I fall asleep. Then smoke a bit more and go to bed.:D Life is good. Dosent matter what night it is, pretty much the same. Did go ATV riding Friday tho, had a dusty blast. Monday will bring rain and fix that dust situation. I may take the other GDP next week, will be rolling it inside till the rain stops prolly.

10 10 BB 2.JPG

10 10 NL purpling from cold.JPG

10 10 POG harvest day.JPG

Lovely ladies TC! I may be taking your advice to chop the rest of PPP and MG. It all depends on how they look tomorrow. We may not get nailed with all that rain. Crossing my fingers for all of ours still left outside to finish. AMBER MOJO for your girls, I picked light amber, cuz I doubt you can wait till they turn dark. LOL

TC :ciao: you grow such pretty coloured(the way the uk spell it :p)buds : very nice :D

Great job there tc ! I hope they smoke just as well ...as they look ! Rip.. cut.. and hang ! No Mercy ! Peace and all the Best !

Hey tc can you post up a big pic of the Pot o' Gold pleeeeaaaase??????

That came through my town about a year ago, and everyone was talking about it for weeks. the dude i got it through was offering anyone who found a seed of it 20 bucks for it. to put it into context of how good this bud was, i loaded up one teeny nug into a 3 inch pipe (the bowl was maybe a half inch in diameter) and i timed how long that one bowl lasted.

any guesses?

well if you guessed around 14 minutes, you would be in the ballpark....

i just want to see if you have the same PoG that i fell in love with such a long, long time ago. and if it is, would you mind posting a url to the seedbank where it is at? my friends would go crazy if at one point i said something like:
"so remember that pot of gold so long ago?"
"yeah...... why?"
"well guess who just obtained some?"
*both the men and women in the vicinity would proceed in doing inappropriate stuff to my body*

but i digress. if you could point me in the right direction to getting seeds for Pot o Gold, you would forever be my hero.

Looking nice tc..still waiting on my Blueberry to finish up too.

Harvested the POG yesterday, took three of us six hours, averaging two hours a plant. They had so many shade leaves it it was not funny. It was funny however how meticulous the other trimmers were on the first plant. As the day wore on and the sun started sinking toward the west..........the quality trim from them went out the window and they just hacked up the shade leaves. Ah well.....I know the buds I trimmed looked good.:D I am guessing at weight by eyeballing method of a Pound, Four Ounces.

Thank you for stopping in All.

All pics are of the POG. :)

10 11 POG harvest day.JPG

10 11 POG hd 2.JPG

10 11 POG harvest half plant.JPG

10 11 POG hg4.JPG

10 11 POG hg3.JPG

Latest posts

Back