Good Day From Maine!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerBong

Reaction score
Hi there!
I recently got my recommendation to medicate legaly and have my first plant, as an expieriment, going. Looking forward to hanging out here and getting all my noob questions answered. Here she is, week 2 into flower. How am I doing so far?:watchplant:

WP_20130717_003.jpg

WP_20130717_006.jpg

WP_20130717_007.jpg

Firstly hello and welcome to the best place! :aok:

Secondly..in that 3rd pic, everything looks very wet. You're not spraying them in flowering are you?

They look green and healthy besides that. I'll let a more experienced member come in and give you their thoughts, but overall looks like you've given them some lovin! :)

Yeah, she's wet. I thought I had a white powder infection, sprayed her with a milk, soap and water solution I read about. It was only the one time as I had read if you don't catch it early enough it will ruin your harvest. That was 6 or 7 days ago and whatever it was on the leaves ( remember, noob) is gone now.

Your doing pretty good for your first time. Isn't it a great feeling when you are growing your own meds. Congratulations. it is an awesome hobby/life

At first glance, i see some stretch, what lights are you under?

Do you know the variety? Good that you are reading a lot. Keep it up.

they recover well from any thing just about I split and snap stalks and they all live

great place here enjoy

what kind of light and grow area are you using or is out door

welcome to the passion....I mist my plants in flower if needed with no issues...be carefull not to over do it though...mojo for the grow..

:48:

Welcome to MP and Green Mojo for your girl.

It is looking good. That plant has a real sativa look to it, so you may be in for a long flowering period.

Thanks Guys!
She is an LSD strain. She is 2 weeks into flowering and SEEMS to be going stong. no discolered leaves, no mold or mildew. I had a slight gnat infection which seems to have cleared up using a hydrogen peroxide method I read about. I used no nutes for veg, and have used 15-30-15 once and molasses every other watering (2days). I have 250 watts of standard CFL's shining currently, and a fan blowing around her night and day. I trimmed her moderatly after week one of flowering.
It is a thrown together set up currently and will be looking to improve for my next go. I have an outdoor Mother of Berries that will move inside in about 6 weeks right around the time I harvest my LSD.
Soooo...How does she look? Am I doing ok? I would love any insight, tips, critisism etc.

Here she is today, like right now.:hubba:

WP_20130722_004.jpg

WP_20130722_007.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
Welcome to MP and Green Mojo for your girl.

It is looking good. That plant has a real sativa look to it, so you may be in for a long flowering period.

It is a hybrid, but listed on sites I checked as an Indica.

Latest posts

Back