Got another visit from 5-O!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Skunk

Reaction score
Just got another visit from our local constable... Just showed up about 9 o'clock last night. He said he needed to speak with me. So I walked out to his truck. He proceeded to tell me that he knew I was growin. I figured I was goin to jail and he was gonna whip out a warrant or something, but he was in his personal truck. He explained to me that as long as I did not sell, he will turn his head. He went on to explain to me that this area belongs to him, if I want to sell anything I go through him??? I explained I have never sold so much as a quarter to anyone, I even told him that I have not even seen any weed since I was in high school. He laughed and told me that the fake flowers that I put in my outdoor grows only works on people that have never seen a grow... Me being pretty much caught, I gave my word that I would not sell any of it. Which I would never sell to begin with. (have been known to give it away.) These crooked cops really bite. So in short, the fake flower thing I mentioned in a previous post, only works on idiots.... Don't try that. I think I will be growing indoors for now on, real stealth. At least he will be out of office next month, then I will breath easy. Still irritates the heck out of me, a cop??

HAHa, just cause he's out of office. dont hink that a dirty cop aint going to shake you down once he's done. YOu just wait for him to start Pimping your grow out for time out of jail.....

if he knows then shut it down. i don't care if he gave you a contract sayin your safe.. if your not a legal medical grower then i'd shut it down.

im from the south, raised around cows. so i know what bullsheet smells like and im catchin a wiff now.

:yeahthat: if you go along with it now ,,,he will be 4 ever in your pocket and you 4 ever in his debt ,,,,,is it worth it :peace:

I don't have anything growing now, and realistically don't see myself growing for quite a while. I can't figure out how he could know I was growing to begin with? He would have had to go in my back yard to see the plants... And NOBODY knows I smoke around here... I've had a lot of problems from this fellow before. I just wish they would make it legal, plain and simple. That would eliminate people like this. I think I am gonna stash my stash this morning and just play it real safe for a while. Your right, and I never thought of it that way but, he will be pimping my grows before I know it...I would rather not grow.

F yeah!

Get him at his game.

If you have no grow going, you are not guilty of anything, take all the 'Gear' elsewhere, wear a wire and go tell him to go (Katrina Victim) himself and see what he sez...

..or

Make no waves and disappear. Under the radar baby.
Plenty of houses for rent in my area.

at least he's the devil that ya know. next cop running your district might not be as lenient.

Super Skunk said:
At least he will be out of office next month, then I will breath easy. Still irritates the heck out of me, a cop??

As long as I do not have anything growing I should be safe right??? I still have the equipment here, just no stash. I think I will just lay low. That framing him stuff my land me in a ditch somewhere.

Talk yo him again, get it on tape. You'll be safe.

Good advice to "shut down". I hate dirty cops. I thinkk NorCalHal has some pretty good advice about the wire. I did have a local boy that used to smoke with us and let us in on who was being watched. He wasn't about to threaten us though because he knew where to get the good stuff.

The only prob with a wire is that then they know you and your operation. So, in retrospect, I'd move my garden to a "very" secluded area.

either that or you'll be missing.

^what that guy said. We have one of the most crooked law enforcements in the country. The Feds are here constantly investigating something, yet the powers that be remain in office. If that doesn't scare you nothing will.

UKgirl420 said:
:yeahthat: if you go along with it now ,,,he will be 4 ever in your pocket and you 4 ever in his debt ,,,,,is it worth it :peace:

and she is very right!

CRAZY i wish this happened to me i would of made him my ***** easily i wouldnt be the missing case that for sure

That is the most jacked up *#%@ that I have heard in a while, although there is a stretch of highway down the road that if you get pulled over and have a gram or two you dont get a ticket. They wonder why we dont like or trust LEO, I hate corrupt cops, I try and teach my kids that police are there to protect you and keep you safe. How can I say thats what they are supposed to do, but they might shake you down or beat you up. Man being a parent is hard, my daughter asked me in the weeks leading up to the election why people called John McCain a baby killer? she was only 7 at the time.

these ppl are crazy

DO NOT TALK TO HIM AGAIN
AND
DESTROY THE GROW

mind ure own buisness you dont need to be goin around trying to upset the piggies just take his fair warning and destroy all evidence

Latest posts

Back