Got another visit from 5-O!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok... I'll tell you what he said... in not so many words...

he knows you grow.... he hasn't turned you in yet, even though he was REQUIRED BY OATH to do so... he has plans for you to fatten his pockets AND get ahead in his career later on or he is giving you a break letting you remove everything BEFORE they eventually come and bust you...

either way... I'd clean out the house of all equipment immediately and move asap

i dont think you gotta go all out crazy desteowing everything. clean youre pipe out and put a sticker on it saying Tobacco only. lol. go gorilla for awhile. tape record any conversations with him. and keep a low profile. just keep your witts. best of luck to ya. hell who knows. you may have a cop like the Sheriff i had in my town that used to have me clear the bad weeds out of his good weed patch for my community service. i knew what it was and it grew with some tomato's. i mean really. who grows a garden on the edge of town. i wasnt that stupid. but i realized that pot leaves dont look like a maple leaf. hahahah

I think he was hoping you sold to get some of your dough.... He'll probably be keeping a close watch to monitor activites to see if you do sell or not, idk maybe just my thinking here...I'd lay low for awhile and let a friend borrow the equipment

Uhhh... as far as wires and all that, I say that's a really bad idea. Shut down the grow, consider moving and/or at least moving your grow. Playing games with crooked cops will always mean you lose. How, and how badly is up to your imagination. Keep in mind he already knows what he can get away with. You don't.

Latest posts

Back