Got Any Funny Stories?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lebudy

Reaction score
Hey. My name is Leo and I'm helping to start a site for pure funny stoner comedy. Anyway, one section of the site is going to be devoted to nothing but everyone's funnies stories. I'm looking for people who want to be featured on the debut of the site in a few weeks. So let's hear 'em. What's the funniest thing that's ever happened while you were blazed? And if you want to get recognized for your story, just let me know.

I'm not an unfair person, so here's one of my favorite stories.

So it's about noon on a Wednesday and I'm walking across my college campus heading to class. I just finished killing a nice fat joint and was just starting to feel it. I don't remember most of the walk except that at some point along the way, I ran ran into a friend who invited me to walk with him to the lost and found. I couldn't refuse. So anyway we're walking there and we get to the busiest intersection on campus. As far as I could tell, these cars were flying past at light speed.
So my friend turns to me and he's like, "It pretty busy here, maybe we should cross over at the other intersection."
And I'm like, "Don't worry man! I'm invincible! I just got a magic star!"
Then I started yelling the "Invincibility Star Theme" from Mario as loud as I could and ran across the street. Someone honked at me so I looked at him really seriously and said, "You can't hurt me! I'm invincible!" Then I started cracking up and ran off. Later that night I asked my friend about it and he said he had no idea where I ran to.
Neither do I.

If you want recognition for your story, feel free to leave your name, your school, your hometown or whatever you feel like. I won't be selling you work or anything, we just want fresh material for a new site.

The website will be called tokejoke.com and should be up in the next 3 weeks.

Thanks for the contributions.

not sure if this allowed. .but...okay

I fell of my ladder...some think its funny...I dont..take care and be safe

Yea I got one. Obama just won the Nobel Peace Prize. What a joke. No experience, no accomplishments, etc. Is anyone laughing yet?

4u2sm0ke said:
not sure if this allowed. .but...okay

I fell of my ladder...some think its funny...I dont..take care and be safe

I think that's funny! :) But I'm a big 3 Stooges fan.

I thought this was a funny story ...Nasa blew a hole in the moon and it cost about 10 bucks and there's a global recession happening ! ...oh and another funny story is that... Australia is'nt effected by the global recession because we get all our gadgets from china and last month 12,000 people lost their jobs in queensland alone ! Hahahaha ( Hilarious ) i thought !

Went bowling the other week. I go to throw the ball and my foot steps onto the lane i slip and fly into the air and land on my butt!! it didn.t hurt tho haha

Il Stugots said:
Went bowling the other week. I go to throw the ball and my foot steps onto the lane i slip and fly into the air and land on my butt!! it didn.t hurt tho haha

:D Now that is funny! Maybe not hurt physically but your pride? ;)

Thanks a bunch guys, I appreciate the stories. Keep 'em coming.

Latest posts

Back