got beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

andy52

well i finally got my beans i ordered the first of the month.and the 5 free ones too.not from the doc,haven't gotten them yet.i'm happy about this and will order more today from this place.just hope i get the 1's from thr dr.thanks

andy52 said:
well i finally got my beans i ordered the first of the month.and the 5 free ones too.not from the doc,haven't gotten them yet.i'm happy about this and will order more today from this place.just hope i get the 1's from thr dr.thanks

where did you order from?? marijuanaseeds.nl? What strain are you growin? I want to order from that bank, get me some afghani or purple wreck

the ones i got today are big bud,white rhino,master kush and bubbilicious.
i ive got coming durban poison and white widow

yes,ordered from marijuanaseeds. they took care of me on this order.very happy with my order.the seeds all look good.when i get my order from doc i will have plenty of seeds for some time.ordered big,glad i did.i do not want to have to order too often.besides i plan on keeping a mother from each strain.thanks

Latest posts

Back