got change for a 50?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmileJamaica

Reaction score
someone came up to me and asked if i had change for a 50

i said no

then he said "do u have anything?"

and i was confused and said no

and then he said "so u dont got bud?"

is "change for a 50" a new slang for do u have weed?

can someone give me some of the known slangs so I dont look like a complete idiot when in this situation again?

sounds more like the person was trying to see if you had anything at all....for the purpose of jacking you :(

I've heard that before. Its stupid loser slang, it keeps winding out of hand until your asking your "sheep for lightbulb on 30th stree." besides it is too hard to keep up with anyways.

some slang that i use here where i live: smoof, cheebs, ganj, chootie(referencing to joints/blunts), green, M.J., juana(pronounced wanna), and a few more...

:D

buying slang is a bit complicated. it just depends on your dealer and you. i've heard people say "can i get a pepperoni and cheese pizza," when they are really refering to an eighth. etc...

Smoof One said:
i've heard people say "can i get a pepperoni and cheese pizza," when they are really refering to an eighth. etc...

When I was in college my dealer was the pizza guy. A small pizza was a 1/4 med. 1/2 and a large an oz. Front door delivery and he'd swing by the beer shop for an extra 5 buck tip. ;) I loved that pizza dude.:D

Latest posts

Back