Got My Coffee Beans today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
I order and they were sent on 6-4 and today is the 18 and Yea !!
I also got 5 extra seeds tooo and a total of 15 seeds altogether..
I have gotten Afghan from Marijuanna-seeds.nl..

The 5 they sent me extra wasn't a browniesh color they were kinda white with light color lines, so Since I am only starting with 5 seeds we will see if the will germ good in 12 to 24 to 72 hours or a week..

Lets hope for the best!!
Pix of the seeds in the morning..

congrats on the beans my friend...the feeB beans are fun...I placed thre orders and played with the free ones and am now ready to germ the good ones..keep us posted but most of all KEEP M GREEN

Congrats!
There's nothing like recieving quality genetics through the mail! What a wonderful feeling it is :). Happy grow, Peace and Love!!!!
Roken.

Roken said:
Congrats!
There's nothing like recieving quality genetics through the mail! What a wonderful feeling it is :).
Roken.
We'll see about that :D

Ok here 2 pix of the 5 seeds and the one on the right is going to show a white sexy Leg by tonight !! ;)

Sorry if there a blur, didn't play with the camera this time...

Flyinghigh said:
Ok here 2 pix of the 5 seeds and the one on the right is going to show a white sexy Leg by tonight !! ;)

Sorry if there a blur, didn't play with the camera this time...

Ops here the Pix

AF GAN SEEDS 001.jpg

AF GAN SEEDS 002.jpg

where are you from and where did you order if you dont mind tellin what strain did you say?

FATBOY said:
where are you from and where did you order if you dont mind tellin what strain did you say?

I am in Cali and order from www.Marijuanna-seeds.nl and afhgan for my first try out on a order.
I usely have done reg bagg seeds from the street what called slagg. wasn't happy with the way they grow because they were a outside seeds and I am not for sure if that was a problem or not or maybe it was me..

Ok 12 hours later they popped there Pretty Single White Leg and going to plant tomarrow morning.. :farm:

Yea I am so happy !!!:yay::yay:

Just Maybe there r all female except for 1, so that way I can have some Seeds for future Grow....:farm:

AF GAN SEEDS 003.jpg

I planted this morning all 5 Coffee Beans and now off to the races!!

Hey sounds like the makeing of a GROW JOURNAL.....mayB TBG or another Mod could move you over...I order from the same bank and am pleased..also like their way of hidding them huh? dont want to mention it here tho..Good luck on the grow and wishing nothng but females 4U...and 1 Male if you want...KEEP M GREEN

What have you got there my friend?....5 for 5 on the Germ? are those the freeB beans?..

Flyinghigh said:
I planted this morning all 5 Coffee Beans and now off to the races!!

Hey look the GREEN one is in the lead...Grow Baby Grow...:D

4u2smoke said:
Hey sounds like the makeing of a GROW JOURNAL.....mayB TBG or another Mod could move you over...I order from the same bank and am pleased..also like their way of hidding them huh? dont want to mention it here tho..Good luck on the grow and wishing nothng but females 4U...and 1 Male if you want...KEEP M GREEN

Yea if there a mod reading this, can u Please move this to the Grow Journal!!! Thanks You..

Yes I love the way Marijuanna-seeds sent me the Beans and I would probally order in the next few months and I am looking at the Purple Haze next shippment du to the plat likes Cold..

4u2smokeWhat have you got there my friend?....5 for 5 on the Germ? are those the freeB beans?..
Yes all 5 was showing there Sexy Leg and yea there the freebies and Hopefully there the afhgan seeds also..

This is where it gets exciting... Little baby's!!!!

Timmyjg6 said:
This is where it gets exciting... Little baby's!!!!

Yea there will be 5 little girls poppin up as we speak and I will take some pix tomarrow morning while the kiddies r asleep..;)

Latest posts

Back