Gotta Love The Woods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking plants KingK. Good luck on your grow. I hope they all get to 20 feet tall with massive colas!

Are those yours... or did you just stumble apon them...

Love the pure lookin sativa... those long skinny finger like leaves got me thinking mmmmm friendly up buzz... i think im working with all heavy indicas in my garden for now.... i like my couchlock highs...

OK, good call by RatherBBurnin. I ran across this patch about a month ago chasing after a wild beehive. Started watching real quite like to see if anything interesting would show itself, but nothing so far. Soft soil all around, but no footprints, no signs of male removal as there are some mixed in, and no pinching done at all. I cannot mess with this as maybe it's someone's and you just don't mess with another persons grow right ?
Certain rules in this world, at least that's the way I think. I have NO bragging rights here, and that is just as it should be. I would rather earn my own you know.
Some of those fingers are 10" inches long I kid you not. But I wonder if this is a simple Hemp patch, but I'm looking at where it is, and the first thought is no, someone at one time or another started this, and maybe something happened and it just went wild, who knows. I'm going to watch them grow anyways, some are 4' tall, and some have seeds starting. Some cattle are near by, but I guess they are not interested in this grow. I thought deer would be all over it cause I can smell it a decent ways away, but who knows.
When I get my own growing indoors then I'm going to say Hey looky here at this, and I'm gonna go for some serious MOJO for MY plants.
What do some of you well learned folks think is growing here ?
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

It looks like mj to me man... to be honest.. i have a simple rule when this type of stuff goes down... i think its honest enough, and i havent heard anyone complain yet...

The worse thing that can happen is you go back and y our plants are gone...so what i would do... is count how many their are.. and take 10%... leave em a note if you feel the need.. thanking them for their weed.. but leave it... and see... you shouldnt have males pollinating anything yet i dont think.... once you see big buds on the females.. start to worry about the males... id take the males out soon enough that buddy has no choice to leave them there and take the chance of who gets there first.. then just take your 10% a bit early... OR.. leave him a note.. telling him you took out the males..and you want your 10%...

But i feel you are entitled to a finders fee... just dont take it all...

Hey there RatherBBurnin,
I never really thought of it like that, but yeah I guess I would have to thank someone if they tended my grow, and I guess 10% really is sorta fair if you think about it. Man I remember when I ran across it all, I thought to myself Yikes, The motherload, then I wondered who might be watching, but like I said no sign of anything, and I was trained in the military to be really observant.
Bad part is if it's just hemp, then who in their right mind would want 10% ??
I suppose there would be a little thc in there somewhere, heck maybe I make a little goo like stoney did, but would it concentrate down, and really even be worth it ??
I do love the idea of the note, I mean fair is fair.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

hey king you might try cutting the main root below the ground on the male plants so it kills them but it just looks like they just up and died for no reason and the owner won`t know any different. And were you following a swarm. I have worked 1500 bee hives at one time and love bees. Some of my nicest plants were grown close to a bee yard and because im going to the bees it never looks like im growing. Good luck. Slim

I used to work an apple orchard and the beekeeper showed me the coolest tricks for getting your hands on wild honey. You sit next to a patch of flowers , and wait for a bee . You use a small piece of down from a bird, and some softened pine sap. smear some sap between your little fingernail, (top of nail), and your ringfinger, (balltip of finger), it gets real tacky as it warms up.
Catch a honey bee, and smear a tad on her, (worker) go for the hind legs where the pollen sacs are, not her thorax. You would just foul her wings.
touch the small piece of down to the sap and let her go. She will go for the hive right off the batt. The piece of down slows her flight speed, and makes her easy to see against blue sky or green plant background. The idea is a wild hive. not a group of boxes.
I do love clover honey, and apple, but wild honey is I think the best. Plus I take a little of the comb, and jar it in some of the honey and give to family as gifts. They all swear it's the best. If you do this, be aware that in cold climates the bees need to have a lot to carry them through untill warm weather, a good hive is worth caring for. but then you already know that. This is for the noobs, that want to try their hand at it.
Wow dude 1500 hives ? that's a lot of money and I bet they get transported huh ? what a cool job that would have to be, and yeah what a safe place to grow a little. Ha-Ha Someone gets on your stash, and the bees sting the crap outa whoever, they won't make that mistake again, untill they learn how, and I'll never tell.
from another bee lover
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
I used to work an apple orchard and the beekeeper showed me the coolest tricks for getting your hands on wild honey. You sit next to a patch of flowers , and wait for a bee . You use a small piece of down from a bird, .....KingKahuuna

Such a cool idea KingK, and the way you wrote it took me out to the country in my head here.;)

As far as taking the plants go, its all up to you. I would think no different of you if you took every last ounce of Bud. But, thats the way things are around here. If anyone finds your patch, they are gone. You won't be left with a leaf. So around here you do unto others as they do unto you. I spend much more time scouting for places to put my plants than I do watering, fertilizing, or any other part of growing. If those are someones plants, they will be a little more careful about where they put them next time.

It doesnt look like hemp to me... but i could be wrong... id just watch it.. and see if they do anything to them.. or if they come back at all... again. 10% is fair...you could push for 20% is its a small crop.. i just couldnt take someones whole stash.. cause i know last time my ish went missing i almost cried i loved em sooo much...

Rain here today, good time to be thinking of another visit you know, while the ground is super soft. Lot's of both sunshine and rain in good measure. Decided that 10% for a bit of pruning and culling is fair, so I'm going in long enough to do some work in tennis shoes that were destined for the garbage. This way my trail is un-traceable, going to take a fishing pole and sm tackle box with me, since there is a nice stream real close by.
I know that I sound OL' fashion, but in my day, and where I come from, you just didn't take someones stash. You always shared what you had, untill you got real low and then everyone understood if you held out. It's like the last great steak belongs to the chef ya know.
Man, I can remember when there were serious dry periods, and a buddy had just finished drying his harvest and would turn you on to a 1/4 just to carry you, and maybe some weeks later you ran into some blond lebanese, and you would give him some healthy chunks. One hand washes the other, and that's how it always was, bet stoney and some of the other older folks here know what I'm talking about. Ask them point blank, I'll wager they say the same.
I'm not a goody two shoes, but I am fair, and honest with a bud you know?, I'm not putting anyone down, but I would sell body parts to go back to where we cared for each other without question.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I understand what you mean KK. People are ruthless. If he found your patch, I'm sure he wouldn't treat you with the kindness you are treating him. You are good man.

i wouldnt take anything. it doesnt belong to u period, ya know? yea sum people would prolly rip u off if they found ur grows, but 2 wrongs definitely do not make a right.

even if u are helping the person care for their plants, its still wrong. they never asked u to care for their plants. u just happened to find their site, and now ur gonna decide the person needs help and also decide that taking 10% is fair? thats u making decisions on ur own about plants that arent urs. the owner gets no say? id say thats wrong.

maybe the persons grow is 1 of the "plant it outside and come bak every month or so" types. ud just b unwanted help, taking a part of their yeild.

i say leave it. u wouldnt like it if sum1 found ur plot, decided u needed a lil topping, maybe watering, and then he/she takes 10%.

azntigerdude said:
i wouldnt take anything. it doesnt belong to u period, ya know? yea sum people would prolly rip u off if they found ur grows, but 2 wrongs definitely do not make a right.

even if u are helping the person care for their plants, its still wrong. they never asked u to care for their plants. u just happened to find their site, and now ur gonna decide the person needs help and also decide that taking 10% is fair? thats u making decisions on ur own about plants that arent urs. the owner gets no say? id say thats wrong.

maybe the persons grow is 1 of the "plant it outside and come bak every month or so" types. ud just b unwanted help, taking a part of their yeild.

i say leave it. u wouldnt like it if sum1 found ur plot, decided u needed a lil topping, maybe watering, and then he/she takes 10%.

I think your missing the fact that they went and planted their crop on his property.... If this was across the street down the road.. it would be a different story... they are on his property.. he is entitled to some sort of compensation.... people get cut into grows that provide land like that... i mean in commerical grows... so why shouldnt he get something... if the cops busted that grow.. it would be his property they found it on..and he would prolly be the main suspect...
i think its justified 10% when its on your land.

well still like ratherb said at least he would'nt be like most people who would take the whole crop and plus i think the person who it belongs to would be very ok with it that he did'nt take it all

right, as long as u dont steal a lot, but just a little portion, its not called stealing... just saying tho lol

Latest posts

Back