Gotta Love The Woods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheStickyIcky said:
For the record, I have never taken anything from anyone. Anything from anyones home or anything that belonged to another individual. I have never shoplifted either. People around here take care of their crop, so they don't get found.

u have to think differently with MJ plants. if u shoplift, ur going to jail. the police r going to come get u if caught or u r gonna get punished in some way. that is why u have not done it yet. uve certainly had plenty of chances, im positive, but yet u havent done it yet in your life. hell u could go out rite now to the corner store and shoplift, but u wont. yet ur saying that if u found sum1s plot, ud take some?

TheStickyIcky said:
I have never taken anyones plants that I have found either. Because, I haven't found any. I don't consider that to be stealing.

wouldnt that make it somebodys plants? u havent taken anything that belonged to another individual yet, but that would change if/when u find sum1s crop.

wen u take sum1 elses crop, what can they do? report a missing marijuana plant to the police? not happening. u know theyd just have to take it, because there is no way theyre getting it back. the person who took it would get off scott free. THAT is why some cultivators go to lengths to protect what they put time and effort into.

Well, we have differing opinions. I'm going to agree to disagree and not waste any more time or space. The bottom line is that If you can't handle the idea of getting your plants stolen, stay indoors or in your yard/property. Guerilla growing is not for you. Have a good day, gentlemen.

TheStickyIcky said:
Well, we have differing opinions. I'm going to agree to disagree and not waste any more time or space. The bottom line is that If you can't handle the idea of getting your plants stolen, stay indoors or in your yard/property. Guerilla growing is not for you. Have a good day, gentlemen.

i respect your opinion as well. this was a good debate, showing differing views. people handle their plants getting stolen in different ways. just like some people buy a gun to protect their homes and some would prefer not to have that to protect their homes but a dog instead, and some people have nothing. different people have different ways. my friend with the traps does marvelous at guerilla growing. so yea, guerilla growing is for me if i decide to take that route thank you very much. have a fine day.

hey king i would give u props on those sweet looking plants but they are not yours lol. But just think if they were yours and someone else stumbled across them and took all those lovely ladies that u planted and left there until it was time to harvest them and when u finally went there for them and they were gone im sure u would be pretty mad im not saying that u are taking them but ppl are suggesting u do i would just leave them if u want tend to them set up some kind of little traps around the grow area to see if some ones been there when your gone if not i would still leave them til harvest time to see if the owner comes for them who knows maybe the person that planted them forgot where they were or is just scared to keep going there because they dont want to be spotted and only go once and awhile I know that they didn't plant them self's there lol and who knows maybe when harvest time comes nobody will come to clam them then u can:D but in the mean time bro lets get your grow on man:hitchair: :D ok well im out good luck on the baby sitting lol peace

TheStickyIcky said:
I don't believe that taking plants that are out in the wild is stealing. Call me a theif if you want, I don't care. Words don't hurt me, stoney. You are from a different time, my friend.
'

Look at it this way. If the real owner of the plants was there tending to them, would you then feel comfortable yanking a few up in front of him to take home with you? If not, it's because you're stealing them.

Get real man. Justify it all you want. You take the plants someone else planted for their own crop and you're stealing. Thiefs steal.

It doesn't make any difference how old I am. Almost everyone in the world would think of it as stealing and the person doing it as a thief.

If "everyone" where you live steals each others stuff, I'm glad I don't live in that one small place where that is accepted.

If you can't take it from in front of it's owner, you're stealing. How can you NOT see that.

TheStickyIcky said:
For the record, I have never taken anything from anyone. Anything from anyones home or anything that belonged to another individual. I have never shoplifted either. I have never taken anyones plants that I have found either. Because, I haven't found any. I don't consider that to be stealing. People around here take care of their crop, so they don't get found.

It makes no difference if YOU think it's not stealing. How would you like it if some guy came into your house while you were out in front talking and stole all your stuff. He could say "Well, the house was unlocked, and no one was there to stop me, so I don't consider it stealing."

He's still a thief and you are as well if you take things that don't belong to you when they were obviously put there by someone else for their own use. Get real. Prisons are full of thiefs that made up their own rules about other peoples property.

How much is other peoples weed worth to you? Will you steal it if it has a bullet attached to it? Lots do.

Take some advice from this old guy. Stop stealing other peoples stuff. If they think you're stealing it, you are.

TheStickyIcky said:
A person that is 50 years older than me isn't from a different time? Yeah, he is. Things are a lot different now, than they were 20 years ago. Much less 50 years ago.

How could you call people who find and take others crops thieves, but not say anything about the idiots protecting them? I would NEVER put out traps around my plants or shoot at anyone trying to steal them. That is rediculous. There is no way I would want to injure another human being over a couple plants. Those are the real low lives.

No, you're wrong and you just won't admit it. Stealing is the same thing now as it was 50 years ago. Thieves steal other peoples stuff.

Like I said, would you take it in front of the guy who tends it? No? Why not? I'll tell you why. Because you know well that you would be stealing from him and he wouldn't let you.

I think you need to learn what stealing is. You couldn't be more wrong.

Seriously. There is nothing wrong with stoney being from a different time either. If you say he says taking someone's crop is stealing and makes you a theif just because he's from 50 years back, it just means that 50 years back morals were apparently a big thing. Just like today, with the right person morals are still big.

Everyone can have their oppinions on this, but like Stoney bud, azntigerdude, and I say, it's still stealing, which makes you a thief.

If you wanna take plants you find, go ahead, that's your decision. Personally i think it's wrong and i wont do it.

People work hard just for a good smoke at harvest. Why take that away from somebody? for the record, anyone who steals anyone elses plants, i hope your plants get taken just so you see how it feels.

p.s - And just so you know TheStickyIcky, what i said about where i live is true. people grow out here and i've come across quite a few crop sites. None of us take any and that's not so hard to believe, well maybe for someone who would have stealing in mind like you, but for the people out here it isn't. Maybe i just live in a place where there's good people. Regardless i enjoy growing out here and knowing that my plants are safe from theifs.

steal
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/stil/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[steel] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, verb, stole, sto·len, steal·ing, noun –verb (used with object)
1.to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, esp. secretly or by force: TheStickyIcky will steal your crop.

thief[θiːv] noun — plural thieves [θiːvs]
a person who steals
Example: The thief got away with all my marijuana plants.
Arabic: لِص
Chinese (Simplified): 小偷
Chinese (Traditional): 小偷
Czech: zloděj, -ka
Danish: tyv
Dutch: dief
Estonian: varas
Finnish: varas
French: voleur, *-euse
German: der, *die Dieb(in)
Greek: κλέφτης
Hungarian: tolvaj
Icelandic: þjófur
Indonesian: pencuri
Italian: ladro

Japanese: どろ棒
Latvian: zaglis
Lithuanian: vagis
Norwegian: tyv
Polish: złodziej
Portuguese (Brazil): ladrão
Portuguese (Portugal): ladrão
Romanian: hoţ
Russian: вор
Slovak: zlodej, -ka
Slovenian: tat
Spanish: ladrón
Swedish: tjuv
Turkish: hırsız

kar·ma /ˈkɑrmə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kahr-muh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation:

mind if I chime in....

1. The plants where planted by someone else, cared for, and nutured by someone else. That makes them theirs. Taking them is stealing.

2. Setting traps and stuff I am fully against. The only right way is to plant very well hidden and carefully. If someone stumbles across your grow because of bad planning oh well, chalk it up for experience. The only thoughts that support my thinking about booby traps is children. I mean how would anyone feel some kid hiking or something getting screwed up because your protecting a plant. Thats very BAD kharma IMHO.

those plants are beautiful, however of course they aren't yours... but least you get to watch them grow..... honestly i don't beleive in pulling someone elses crop... but that would be on you... just imagine how you would feel if someone took your trees... now if say your out there.... and you see someone be like hey man i pulled your males, i happened to find your grow.. lookin good... the person might give you a lil for helpin out.. but chances are.. they are armed and your a** is gonna get shot. so my advice watch the ladies grow, when they are ready to harvest.. decide for yourself where your morals are.

i hope whoevers plants these are sees this and deciedes to move them, i no i would after reading what thick people think of doing with your work. its like doing a weeks work and some1 else getting paid for it. would you like that? no you wouldnt.
what about buying a motorbike and some1 take it while your getting your morning paper? no.

KK, id recommend you leaving a few trip wires, to see if anyone returns. im sure they wont be able to resist checking up on them at least once before harvest. and if they are still there when they are ready then its up to you, but rememba, some people leave the buds to mature more than others. so your reckoning on READY, maybe 2 weeks earlier than when they plan to chop.

dont take any, you know it makes sense mate. peace

Wow, A lot of thoughts shared here,
I'm glad that I took the fishing pole and went after some trout, gave me time to think on it all. Remember when I said these words ??

"I know that I sound OL' fashion, but in my day, and where I come from, you just didn't take someones stash. You always shared what you had, untill you got real low and then everyone understood if you held out. It's like the last great steak belongs to the chef ya know.
Man, I can remember when there were serious dry periods, and a buddy had just finished drying his harvest and would turn you on to a 1/4 just to carry you, and maybe some weeks later you ran into some blond lebanese, and you would give him some healthy chunks. One hand washes the other, and that's how it always was, bet stoney and some of the other older folks here know what I'm talking about. Ask them point blank, I'll wager they say the same.
I'm not a goody two shoes, but I am fair, and honest with a bud you know?, I'm not putting anyone down, but I would sell body parts to go back to where we cared for each other without question."

These words rest deep within me, and like the OL' saying goes, "unto thy self be true".
I decided that I like me, and what I have always chose to believe. I'm not saying that anyone else is wrong, nor will I pass jugement. I'm only saying I think one should walk to his own drumbeat however measured or far away.
So I'm gonna remain nosey and certainly keep an eye on it, if in the end I have seen no-one, no-tracks, no- tending, and I am convinced that it is abandoned for whatever reason then maybe I might choose to bust a move, maybe.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

glad youve decided on the moral high ground KK, im not an oldie, but i have them very morals, 'treat how you wish to be tret' thats my outlook on every1, even the buttheads out there have some morals. i bet if TSI really thought about it hed know that its not right, i bet he already has, and is just too proud to say so.

so that's 4 supporters :p Azntigerdude, kk, 85cannabliss and I were all defending the moral side :p rofl.

I'm sure he has noticed which is why he said he's not going to waste any more time or space on it =p

hey dewayne, i think you need a recount, im sure there are at least 10 against him on this 1

Ohhh lol somehin like that, i know that us four put out big deals about it... i didn't read it all lol :p

i think 99% of UK420 members would agree with us mate, but there are always a butthead or 2 about, aint there.

Latest posts

Back