Greetings from the Midwest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SativaWeed

Home Grown Gnome
Reaction score
High everybody!
This is my first foray into this field. (no pun intended..well,maybe a little). It's often been difficult for me to find smokables in my area. The stories the same every time; I know people who have it, but they don't know if they can get more, or the guy they get it from is out, or they can't get ahold of them, he never called back and i'm still waiting,they can only get it for themselves, "the smokes REALLY good you should try it! Oh...uh..I've only got a little and not enough to sample out any, it's gotta last me all week.", "I'm 'sposed to hear from him this weekend", (it's Monday)
Any of the above sound familiar?
The one fairly reliable source I did find went from really great smoke to something that LOOKED like smoke but had less potency than a cig. Haven't bothered with that guy in months.
So that brings us to bootlegging our own. Are there any, any at all, ways to aquire good potent seed stock in the U.S.A? I know inporting is illegal so Amsterdam seeds is out. Any local (North America) distributors out there? I have a small space available to grow in and have all the equipment i.e. lights (flor-tube, 2 sets of 4), soil medium, containers, gonna use the wick method for h2o, less messy than water can, plan on misting with CO2 as a generater is out of my budget. This seems to work well for my orchids and other house plants.
Well here goes. Happy to be here and looking forward to sharing info and high times with everyone!

hi and :welcome: sativaweed
try looking in the seedbank sectin of the forum about ordering seeds
you will find alot of seedbanks that ship to the U.S
goodluck on the grow and hope you post some pics of it:tokie:

Welcome to MP! hope you enjoy the site!

Dewayne

Welcome to MP. It's good to have you here. This site is filled with all sorts of information that will get you on the right path to growing mj. It also has lots of members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Take care and be safe.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Latest posts

Back