"Grow #2: Bubba Kush, GDP, Romulan, Super Grape Ape & Purple Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm, so do you just harvest the bud and leave some branch starts/fan leaves and the main stalk? what do you mean 1/3?

and sadly no, that don't have any on display at least, but i didnt ask. when i buy i'm gonna ask them just incase.

thanks for stopping by!

wow, that would be so nice. if i could get my hands on another clone i'd be cloning her for years to come lol.... thanks for the info mindz

yup like ME said leave a 1/3 of plant. this means some bud to. bud is where all the new growth will come from. takes about a month, but will give you roughly twice as much bud 2nd time around. i think ill find irish's thread for yah. ok maybe not. looks like irish wiped out everything & jumped ship. anybody know why?

anyhow chuck its not that hard. id trim like said above then trim root ball down & repot. should trim root ball b/c when you chop all that veg off, roots dont need to be there to try and feed something that is not there. hope that makes sense. plant grows more roots to nurish the vegatation thats its making.

first 2 - bubba kush
second 2 - purple kush
third 2 - super grape ape
last 1 - romulan

enjoy:)

day29bk.JPG

day29bk2.JPG

day29pk.JPG

day29pk2.JPG

day29sga.JPG

day29sga2.JPG

day29romulan.JPG

Super Ga... Insane!:D Those look great chuck. Man, ya gonna have to pat yourself on the back for this one.. You have done a fantastic job!;)

hey NV... good to see ya... hows the grow room clean up coming?
the GA is blowin up... she'll be getting a dose of the Gravity soon... the others aren't happy enough for it i don't think
so hopefully that big fat cola will be insanely dense too:hubba:

So far ga has been up there with some of the densest bud I have grown. Nugs like rocks bro.

The room is ready, just waiting for the veg to catch up.. Soon man, soon..

great job chuck. youve got some dank on hand. love that sga. how tall is she? didnt have any reference in pic. looks like shell like a light drink of gravity. i know you did your homework on it... right? never used it, but have heard stories of trying to maximize on it & went waaaaay south. hope i didnt scare yah....lol im very interested in it.

nv how much looooooonger in veg? cant wait to see

the cola's bout 8 inches tall doc... and yeah, i've done my reading about the gravity... thats why i'm not giving it to all of them... that grape ape is just asking for it though:D

almost got my veg box together.. gonna get my pop to come through and cut a couple holes and help me vent it - he's a contractor.
it's laced with a pioneer IV T5...4 foot 4 tube. the space is 2'x4'x3.5'
hopefully i'll get some clones in there by friday.:hubba:

peace everyone...

question -
when i get these clones i'm only giving them water for at least a week, no fox farm, but what about cal mag?

Great veg box, your plants are putting on weight for sure.

Uhh my soil for clones has been FFOF and they didn't need any cal-mag for the first month or so it seemed, I use RO water also so, no cal-mag in that. FFOF apparently has some kind of shells in them that provide cal-mag for a period of time. (Hicks put that in one of my posts)

Latest posts

Back