"Grow #2: Bubba Kush, GDP, Romulan, Super Grape Ape & Purple Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just found the incandescent setting on my camera... thanks for the heads up NV. no need to post these really, but they're better quality so here....
bubba, pk, grape ape

day17bubba.JPG

day17pk.JPG

day17sga.JPG

Oh hell yeah. Real nice man. Starting to see some trichs now. Keep up the good camera work Chuck!;) :D That bubba is about to get mean frosty!!

extended my fourth wall today up higher, getting muuuuccchh better light now and my temps and creeping up to a much nicer place, hanging out at 73 right now :cool:
highest they've been in the last week is 68....
also i went to the hydro store to get some calmag today and i was 3 dollars short lol.... im so broke (and scared of overdraft charges)
i got enough scratch together now, hopefully will be picking that up tomorrow.

and the wait continues. :watchplant:

Right on! Cruisin' right along with ya man.

Just got done with my DIY ring flash and gonna go play;)

wow thats pretty nifty NV... you're one creative dude

in the meantime, folks - check out these pics of the bud from my first grow. not bad for a half-assed run.... they're real tiny nugs, though. REAL tiny.
looking back at these pics what i know now, i think i harvested too early.:rolleyes:
grape punch and an unknown strain

PC120007.JPG

PC080023.JPG

Nice buds there buddy. You trim just like me!:D Tight and clean... No long haired hippy bud lol

lovely buds chuck...nvthis this long haired hippy is eyeing u..:rolleyes:

:rofl: i can't stand long haired hippy buds! i find myself trimming weed that i buy sometimes lol.... my buds look the opposite of me... clean cut, fresh shaved and well dressed :D

I am doing a cleaner trim the last day or two..if you look at my trim pics you guys should see a dif from my last post...I dont mind crystally leaves or pruple ones...

yeah i don't mind smoking super frosted leaves either, but IMO trimming them off doesn't make any difference in your buds weight or quality, may taste less harsh and it makes your hash better:D
i am kinda OCD when it comes to trimming though....

look!!! my grape ape starting to get nice and frosty!
these next 4-6 weeks are going to be sooo sloowwww:holysheep:

P2150009.JPG

just how she's lookin;)
nah, i couldn't tell you how the grape ape specificly is smelling, but the whole room is starting to smell pretty good

looking good chuck. thanks for stopping by my gj. try & get temps up a few more degrees & youll be golden. whats your rh? it plays a big role. i had to break down this year & buy a humidifier cause my room was high teens now everything is going better @ 35%. would like to get it higher but just cant.

dont know if rh is a problem in cali winters? MI air is really dry now

burn some of that bubba kush for me. Its looking good man.

word doc. i haven't checked my humitity, but i know it's not high enough to get mold so im not really worried about it for now. my conditions aren't exactly ideal anyways. my next room will be building (hopefully) with the help of MP member's advise. humitity will be taken into consideration.. good to hear you got yours in check (for the most part) and are doing better because of it.

haha yeah drift, every nug i grow will be burned in honor of MP and all its members. you guys rule...

couple pics. first the romulan, then the grape ape main cola starting to form up
thanks for lookin:)

P2170005.JPG

P2170013.JPG

Chuck, these are starting to look real good man. Your doing a great job here bro!

picked up some cal mag today, i'll be using that with every watering until i flush
more pics - all of them, bk, pk, romulan, grape ape's purplin' leaves... the cool temps are starting to make an impact i guess:eek:

take it easy

day23.JPG

day23bk.JPG

day23pk.JPG

day23rom.JPG

day23sga.JPG

Latest posts

Back