"Grow #2: Bubba Kush, GDP, Romulan, Super Grape Ape & Purple Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
day 11 pic update..
1 - purple kush
2 - grandaddy
3 - super grape ape
4 - romulan
5 - bubba kush
thanks for lookin':)

pk.jpg

gdp.jpg

sga.jpg

rom.jpg

bk.jpg

Right there with you, day 17 myself.

"I get inspired by the blunts too, I'll front you"

....if you run with a bunk crew!

yep, i checked out that white russian. i'll be watching her closely :watchplant:

keep it lit!:ccc:
chuck

hey doctor how ya been?

my ladies have perked up some since their last feeding, i gave them a heavier nute mix they day i took those last pics and they seem to be lovin' it.

it's funny, the PK and GDP, who have been the only ones hurting through this grow, are coming along the quickest. well see what that bud QUALITY is like though...:eek:

one kind of negative thing in my grow right nowis things are getting too cool. the temps are like 65-70 in the light. i'll have to check the low temp of the dark tomorrow morning.

i'll get some more pics soon, they seem to be growing noticeably every day.

thanks for checking in:)

the temps are getting as low as 51 at night. BUT i did find the thermometer reader thing has fallen to the ground from where it was taped up on the wall by the plants. :doh: i hope that is why it was reading so low. i taped it back up just now and it went from 62 to 65 in like a minute, so hopefully it'll keep climbing.

they smell nice:cool:

hey get a cheap indoor/outdoor thermometer. i leave the readout which is inside temp around the pot area but off floor. then take your outdoor sensor & keep at canopy height. even keeps highs & lows.

day 14... just one of the romulan, the only one i topped and it seems to have been successful. :D

P2100001-1.jpg

I just caught this thread..

nice strain selection fo sho

It has been getting colder around these parts hasn't it? It is supposed to stay cold for the next week (probably longer) but it won't get much colder than it is now...

Cal Mag is a supplement with Calcium and Magnesium..get it..use it..MJ loves that stuff....if you haven't needed it yet, you will..guaranteed:)

What's up with the Gravity? did you ever get it? If you are going to use it, the time is coming up in a few weeks when you throw it in....

I have used it with GDP but not in soil..

The Rommy looks good:)

what's up dude. glad to see you stumbled across my GJ.

cal mag sounds like a worthy investment, i'll look into that stuff.

yeah it has been colder out here in the east bay too, my temps are getting too low really. 51 is the dark time low and i think i remember reading the 50's is stressful, and the 40's is shocking. like you said too, i don't think it'll get much colder then this.

yeah i got the gravity, i'm honestly kinda scared of it though. i'm thinkin bout using it on the grandaddy and the purple kush. but then again, they have had kind of a rough time along this grow with light burns and (N) deficiency. i read that it shouldn't be used on stressed plants. hopefully my low temps arent stressing them too much for the gravity.

another concern i had, is if i use gravity on 2-3 of the 5 plants, and raise the light, wont that kind of skimp the light on the others at a very crucial time?

i know you're familiar with the product so your thoughts on those points would be mucho appreciated!

Chuck! Hey man, glad I popped in just in time... Looking pretty sweet here, and looks like your are getting the Royal MP treatment from some fine growers. Gonna sit in if it's all cool.:D

Super grape Ape huh? You shopping Harborside? I seen this there. Do you know what it is or why it's "super"? I asked the girl behind the clone counter last time I was there and I swear what she told me was "Umm, because it's GA x GA I think???" Haha! Well, I dunno about all that. She didn't sound like she knew a dang thing. I have the other GA cut..... Still.

Alright bro, the show is just startin' and I'm in the front rowwww...:hubba:

If you got these from Harborside bro, I have grown most of these cuts from there. So has Qman;)

Watch that bubba for balls man. Watch her realllll close....

whats up NV? i didnt realize you're local.
no wonder you got rhymes, you're inhabited with that bay area funk! haha.

nah i didnt get these from harbor side, i buy from berkeley patients group, better known as the BPG. harbor side is a cool spot too, i haven't tried their clones though.
i was also wondering about the 'super', i posted a thread in the strains section and no one here on MP had heard of it either.

glad to have you along for the ride mayne...keep it lit

chuckdee123 said:
what's up dude. glad to see you stumbled across my GJ.

cal mag sounds like a worthy investment, i'll look into that stuff.

yeah it has been colder out here in the east bay too, my temps are getting too low really. 51 is the dark time low and i think i remember reading the 50's is stressful, and the 40's is shocking. like you said too, i don't think it'll get much colder then this.

yeah i got the gravity, i'm honestly kinda scared of it though. i'm thinkin bout using it on the grandaddy and the purple kush. but then again, they have had kind of a rough time along this grow but light burns and (N) deficiency. i read that it shouldn't be used on stressed plants. hopefully my low temps are stressing them too much for the gravity.

another concern i had, is if i use gravity on 2-3 of the 5 plants, and raise the light, wont that kind of skimp the light on the others at a very crucial time?

i know you're familiar with the product so your thoughts on those points would be mucho appreciated!

Good call...I would hold off on the Gravity if the plants aren't extremely happy..the first time can be tricky as well...

I keep very careful record of my nutrient strengths...I lower my ppms by a little more than a third and I don't have any probs..

I haven't really had to raise the lights when I use it cuz I usually err on the diluted side when it comes to nutes

the thing is, though.. I haven't used it in dirt.. Some use it as a foliar, but I don't like foliars cuz they can burn leaves...

stay warm
:)

(I just wondered what people on the east coast would think if they say us talking about "cold" right now)

chuckdee123 said:
whats up NV? i didnt realize you're local.
no wonder you got rhymes, you're inhabited with that bay area funk! haha.

Ha, Chuck, yer just makin' fun of me now!:D Ima big ol' redneck from NorCali!!:p

Hey, sent you a pm bro...

cmd420 said:
Good call...I would hold off on the Gravity if the plants aren't extremely happy..the first time can be tricky as well...

I keep very careful record of my nutrient strengths...I lower my ppms by a little more than a third and I don't have any probs..

I haven't really had to raise the lights when I use it cuz I usually err on the diluted side when it comes to nutes

the thing is, though.. I haven't used it in dirt.. Some use it as a foliar, but I don't like foliars cuz they can burn leaves...

stay warm
:)

(I just wondered what people on the east coast would think if they say us talking about "cold" right now)

haha, yeah, i think east coasters would be fine wearing shorts at ocean beach this week :eek: can't do it lol

well, the grape ape is the happiest camper in the grow i'd say.
i might just give it to her only, whatever, it really depends on how they're lookin in a month or so.
i do plan on growing PK and GDP in the next run, so it would be cool to compare the bud before and after gravity. we'll see.

thanks for stopping by cmd, be sure to check back when the party really starts!:D

check out weird the grandaddy looks in that pic :eek:
1 - grandaddy
2 - bubba kush
3 - purple kush
4 - grape ape
5 - romulan
:D

day16grandaddypurple.JPG

day16bubbakush.JPG

day16purplekush.JPG

day16supergrapeape.JPG

day16romulan.JPG

Here they come! Turn off the HPS for a quick pic next time, you will be surprised how the flash will make the buds POP!

Tact said:
Here they come! Turn off the HPS for a quick pic next time, you will be surprised how the flash will make the buds POP!

Umm, I say just adjust your white balance so's we can see this better. Adjust it to 'incandescent'

That, to me, looks like nitro deprivation. Looks like she just didn't get enough. Doesn't look like lock out or anything, or there would be more than one issue. At this point in the game it won't hurt her to give a little extra 'N' chuck. Just remember her need for this nutrient is just beginning to wane, but won't disappear entirely.

CMD is right on with the cal/mag. I run supersoil and use it almost every watering. It's cheap to pick up, and good to have around.

Looking good so far bro.;)

hey chuck. this is where the real fun begins. tis my favorite time o the season. as stated before, try & drowned out that hps so we can see the true beauty of these girls. looking good.

thanks dudes... yeah maybe i'll hold a piece of cardboard or something over the light to block off direct light for a min next photoshoot...

Latest posts

Back