"Grow #2: Bubba Kush, GDP, Romulan, Super Grape Ape & Purple Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. 2-3x's but more never hurt
2. yes IMO cause you want them to expend all stored nutes easily
3. can flush whenever.
it just dawned on me this isnt even close to final flush fo you. why are you flushing so soon though? theyre just beginning to pack on the weight.

well, i'm into week 8 now, "technically" they should be done... i'm letting them go maybe 1-3 more weeks or so, when do you flush the nute taste out? i was gonna do one now and keep going with nutes then flush again before harvest.

i just dont want my bud to crackle/spark when i light it. do you know what im talking about? i've never seen anyone talk about that on this site. but my pops grew weed that he didnt flush and when you lit the bowl it crackled and sparked... i always assumed that was from nutes not being flushed, but ive only read people on here say they flush to get the taste out... :confused2:

i know what youre talking about as far as the snap, crackle, spark. i flush 1-2 wks b4 chop. its a waste of time & money to do a flush then nute then flush. id let this be their last feed then next week come feed then flush. en den you can let em go as long as you want, but that should get you to ur target date.

great lookin' bud shots chuck,, hope the pm stays far away from ur crop the rest the way out.

Not sure what that snap crackle pop is... I woulda thunk seeds or excess moisture, but unflushed nutes? Hm. Learn something new all the time:D

Hey Chuck, you might want to approach Subcool and ask him to post his article on "nute fade", if he hasn't already. Interesting stuff. He deals mostly with organics, but some of it might be applicable here.

hm NV, you're lucky you dont know about the snap crackle and spark! i dont know if it's from nute build up for a fact, but i do know that it sucks for a fact.
feeding nothing but water for the last three weeks (with no real flush) is what i did my first time and there was no spark, so i just made the assumption that it was nute build up...:confused2:

on another note, i think i'm gonna head out and get some pipe cleaners and try some LST on the youngin's. they're starting to grow nicely. i almost feel like they're doing better vegging under the T5 then the were under the HPS. the new growth on the blue dream is cool, one clone looks way better than the other though.
i almost bought a querkle clone to throw in there yesterday but i decided against crowding more in there. (unless i see more cuttings of that super grape ape!)

peace everybody

Just checking in on your grow, nice bud shots, green mojo to you.:D
Check out my sig grow, just learning how to view and judge these trichs.
Lookin beautiful though

right on SE... just checked out that amber alert thread recently.
took a couple trich shots of the a SGA popcorn nug today - 51 days. she's still got some time on her from what i can see... what do you guys think..?

P3190003.JPG

P3190004.JPG

chuckdee123 said:
right on SE... just checked out that amber alert thread recently.
took a couple trich shots of the a SGA popcorn nug today - 51 days. she's still got some time on her from what i can see... what do you guys think..?

Yea the amber alert thread was really helpful, Im thinking she will be ready pretty soon about another week or so thats exactly where Im at and looks about the same, but don't go by my word, Im interested to see what others say.........nice shots:hubba:
I wish I could see mine that well.

yeah nv, i couldnt find no amber either....i think some are cloudy tho..
i gave them their last nute feeding today. gonna flush em in a couple days then just wait for those trichs....
heres one of some romulan trichs.... still hella clear from what i can see
peace

P3200005.JPG

Dang Chuck, you got some skill with your micro photography there. Very nice man.

Yup, looks like you have a bit of a mix to me. Some cloudys in there. She's gonna wanna stick around a while it lookes like. What kind of mix do you usually look for? I don't really have a set ratio. Generally I just look for a lot of ambers. If I look at a leaf and I see a bunch of amber right away, then she's good;) But that's me. And I suffer from ADD lol.

hey chuck im w/ nv also. i like to start flush when amber has a good start. say maybe 10%. then about 10 days after that they go nigh nigh. depends on how you like your buzz. thinking this time im going to start flush @ 25% so ive got a good night med.

Chuck those photos are killer, is this with a tri-pod and a camera or some **** like the Eyeclops?

its just a camera and a tripod...the trick i think is good lighting, and i don't try to get super close like those pics show with the camera its self, those are macro shots and then i cropped them wayyyyyy smaller to one leaf or whatever. but the shot has got to be super crispy if to get it that clear after you crop, took a lot of shooting to get one that clear. i got 10 mega pixels, i think most cameras these days have close to that or more.

^^^NV i'm just gonna wait for some ambers, i dont really have a preference at this point, this is the only time i harvested by actually looking at trichs. i perfer a couch-lock high though - according to subcool's thread that's gonna need some ambers in indicas

Latest posts

Back