Grow Box Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsyJiM

Yiiiiha
Reaction score
Yo..:D

I check on ebay some good and cheap growboxes :cool:

but i dont know how much size i will need

i need one for 3-5 plants for veg
and one bigger with 5-6 plants for flowering

here we count on CM so i dont know how much big i will need...
and something else... i will need a fan in there ??
and how grow boxes recyckle air ???

Thankz :)

Check out the grow room design section. Sounds like maybe a meter square would do you for your flower tent at a minimum...I do 6 decent sized plants in a 4' x 4' x 6'...they aren't huge, or I get 12 smaller clones in there. I light mine with 1000w but could get by on a 600w. You will most likely want to look into aircooled reflectors for that small of a space, which you can look into an inline fan that will cool your light and exhaust your space at the same time. I believe mine is 375cfm, but I have a carbon filter on mine to.

For your veg tent you could go with a smaller tent, and a high output t5 floro

bottom line is that there are so many ways to go about doing what you want to do...do a little bit of reading, and figure out your basics, and then maybe ask us some more specific questions. Good Luck!

Thanks bro i think im going to get a 4x4x6 too
i dont think i will need a bigger one.

Really 4x4 area for 6 plants? I have a 4.5 x 4.5 tent that Im flowering 12 plants in and that area will easily allow 18 plants... A 3 x 3 tent would be good for 6 plants... I also only grow clones but 2.6 square feet for each plant is a lot of room... You could grow some big plants in the 4x4..

OMG its that so big ??
thats cool :D :D

ty bud :aok:

I could...mindz but I let these ones get about 4 ft, and lst and what not...they took up the whole space...but I could get 16 small clones in there if I wanted to in 1-3 gl bags...my clones had been sitting for 2 months...they aint main colas...lol .... they are little bushes...so I'm only going with 10 right now.

The only reason I had 6 in there is cause thats what I ended up with from a pack of 10 seeds...lol If I had got 8or 10 fems...I'd have made it work, you can bet on it.

I pulled the last 2 out to hack up, and moved my clones in tonight..but I still have them sitting in their pots...lol I already trimmed one tonight and hung it, I'll do these 2 tomorrow

Latest posts

Back