Grow closet babies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks am!! I am excited..my goal is to never run out again...

pics 1-4 sour cream
5 la woman
6 7 train wreck
8 9 blue widow...shes got two phenos..one is so nice and indica one is more sativa..

022010 052.jpg

022010 053.jpg

022010 054.jpg

022010 056.jpg

022010 057.jpg

022010 058.jpg

022010 059.jpg

022010 060.jpg

022010 062.jpg

1 4 5 6 7 8 blue widow pics

2 9 10 train wreck pics

11 sour cream

grow room

022010 065.jpg

022010 067.jpg

022010 071.jpg

022010 073.jpg

022010 074.jpg

022010 079.jpg

022010 080.jpg

022010 081.jpg

022010 082.jpg

022010 083.jpg

022010 085.jpg

022010 086.jpg

Beautiful 2dog! Love the trainwreck and the blue! Outstanding job 2dog!

thanks chef the tw better be good its taking flippin forever man...:eek: :D :p

Great Job!! 2dog :) you should get a nice cache of good hash from that as well.I "skimmed" through this forum,so I may repeat questions :p
what type of nutes did you use?Your leaf bulk was very healthy :) Are those two 400w? what was the temp in there on avg?I noticed your hoods are not vented with exhaust fans.It must have been a very pleasant fragrance in there:)
Excellent job,you should'nt run out for some time :D
stay cool

buds in jars...one of the best sites in the world.

tcbud agrees, totally. Tho the pics below the bud jars are AWESOME! Reality around your home must smell so good!

I think you will find the Trainwreck totally worth the wait.

FlyingNatural said:
Great Job!! 2dog :) you should get a nice cache of good hash from that as well.I "skimmed" through this forum,so I may repeat questions :p
what type of nutes did you use?Your leaf bulk was very healthy :) Are those two 400w? what was the temp in there on avg?I noticed your hoods are not vented with exhaust fans.It must have been a very pleasant fragrance in there:)
Excellent job,you should'nt run out for some time :D
stay cool

I dont make hash. I do use them for keif tho. Where I live I can buy hash easily so I am not convinced I need to go through the whole process...I am using two 600's for blooming. the averga temp is 74 and yes it stinks to high heaven in my house...I was going to make a carbon filter but like hubby says once I am growing outside again it will stink either way.. I use roots dirt and buddha grow buddha bloom products..there is a picture a few posts back... thanks for stopping by.

tcbud said:
tcbud agrees, totally. Tho the pics below the bud jars are AWESOME! Reality around your home must smell so good!

I think you will find the Trainwreck totally worth the wait.

it stinks in here tc lol...makes me a tiny bit nervous but oh well I am legal...thanks for popping in deary! ;)

yup I have one but shes married..and looks nothing like me blonde and blue eyed. sweet disposition...LMAO.....offered a joint once at a concert and she felt cool. she doesnt smoke. at all. its a bummer.

Your girls are looking nice!! Love Blue Widow. First quality weed I ever smoked and never turned back to brick. Happy to get a free fem BW seed from attitude. Train wreck has been the most intense, hard hitting high I've had. Scared me at first=)

man I need to update~ the big girls are moving out today!!

ok here are some pics...

babies in the closet mostly pk some white lightning, cheese blue cheese blue widow star 47 maybe a couple others...

in flower I have white lightning, blue widow, cheese and blue cheese.

denise bb shower and plant updates 016.jpg

denise bb shower and plant updates 017.jpg

denise bb shower and plant updates 018.jpg

denise bb shower and plant updates 020.jpg

denise bb shower and plant updates 021.jpg

denise bb shower and plant updates 022.jpg

denise bb shower and plant updates 024.jpg

denise bb shower and plant updates 026.jpg

denise bb shower and plant updates 027.jpg

denise bb shower and plant updates 029.jpg

denise bb shower and plant updates 031.jpg

denise bb shower and plant updates 033.jpg

blue widow budding and train wreck being cut...I dont think this is true tw is is very light and very bright orange/red...

denise bb shower and plant updates 034.jpg

denise bb shower and plant updates 038.jpg

the white flecks you see are predator mite sprinkles I used to them make sure these plants are strong and potent for the club...

Wow! Congrats on your fine harvest! A smoke report in the future? .....Well deserved lady!!!!

awww chefy wrote it here like it should be! glad to see ya friend!

Latest posts

Back