Grow closet babies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skunk

010610 066.jpg

010610 065.jpg

010610 064.jpg

losing leaves everything is yellowing..:)

010610 047.jpg

010610 048.jpg

010610 051.jpg

bud pics. 3rd is blue widow.

010610 052.jpg

010610 053.jpg

010610 055.jpg

NOW I see what you mean! It took me a while to find your thread with these pics, but it was worth the search. So where did you get your Skunk?

How does the Skunk handle nutes? What do you use? Your plants can't look that good all under one 400W surely?!?!

I've got 4 WW just germed and waiting on my Skunk #1 from Attitude. Set to arrive any day now.

Freakin' awesome pictures 2Dog.

AG

OK, don't yell at me. I just went back and read some more of the thread (it's looong!) and saw your nutes and stuff. I hate to read a whole lot when I'm high! :p

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
those are beautiful!
mmmm mmm mm. that NL... you must be very proud:D

thanks ag and chuck! they flower under 2 600 lights hps. the 400 is for the babies.. I am so excited for the skunk to be done....the skunk handles my nutes like a pro never a sign of being burnt.

I like what your using to! The proof is right here in front of me...lol...beautiful!

What I want to know is you are getting great results off of a 3 part nute, and all these other companies have a bunch of componants. Like GO sent 8 bottles. Earth Juice has a 2 part, but then like 5 others, that new Humboldt I priced tonigh is a 3 part with 9 other addatives in their feeding schedule...($250 bucks for everything!!!)..lol...and your plants look beautiful with a 2 part and 1 addative. It just goes to show, that these companies are out to drain our wallets, and a knowledgable grower can get excellent results with the basics!

Great Job 2 Dog!

thanks lf but I think I have nanners...this strain..nl 5...only a little bit to go and I only saw them on one cola....tucked into the white pistils..heres some pics thanks!!!! I think I could pick them out but if they are inside the bud..I have read that this far along they may be sterile..idk wether to pull her or take out what I can see and wait..I do have other plants by her..I will not be growing this one again say goodbye to that pretty purple...

010610 nanners and clipped buds 031.jpg

010610 nanners and clipped buds 032.jpg

010610 nanners and clipped buds 038.jpg

legalize_freedom said:
I like what your using to! The proof is right here in front of me...lol...beautiful!

What I want to know is you are getting great results off of a 3 part nute, and all these other companies have a bunch of componants. Like GO sent 8 bottles. Earth Juice has a 2 part, but then like 5 others, that new Humboldt I priced tonigh is a 3 part with 9 other addatives in their feeding schedule...($250 bucks for everything!!!)..lol...and your plants look beautiful with a 2 part and 1 addative. It just goes to show, that these companies are out to drain our wallets, and a knowledgable grower can get excellent results with the basics!

Great Job 2 Dog!

I dont think you need all those fancy products..I am way too cheap to buy all that..lol...

yep, definately nanners...that sucks! I guess the biggest question is if you have anything in the grow that is young enough to get seeded by them? I mean there is no way to tell if they will be sterile or not.

I don't have a whole lot of experience with herms. I've only had them once because of a breeding program my "buddy" tried to make fem seeds. I have heard that some strains will have late flower herms, but have not seen one personaly (knock on wood).

I can do some reading tommorrow and see if I can find anything out on them supposedly being sterile...I've never heard that...but that doesn't mean anything. I had not heard that I shouldn't adjust the pH on organic nutes with chemical adjusters either...so I mean we are all constantly learning.

If there is nothing young enough to get seeded I would pick off what I could, and let them finish, but if you have young flowering ones in there that could get pollinated I'd get her out. If she's not ready enough for smoking, you could always make hash from her.

Sorry to hear this 2Dog...another nice person gets a crappy surprise. I hate that when you see people doing everything wrong, and they get beatiful healthy plants and then you do everything right are nice to everyone...and this happens...it just sucks!

It's 3 am here I got to hit the sack, but let me know real quick in a PM if you want me to see if I can find anything i my books...and I can get back with you tomorrow on it. I see no harm in letting her finish if nothing is young in your grow though.

what do you consider young? yeah I have babies in the closet with just the plastic wall between...I may take her tomorrow..or maybe that one branch tonight..see if I can find naners on any of the others...I have never made hash...I guess I would need to buy bages...what a night. thanks lf u r my hero.

anything that has 3 weeks or more left to finish could possably get some pre-mature seeds...if the sacks are fertile, but how do you know for sure? Are you willing to take that chance? You have alot of killer plants in there...do you want to be picking little pre mature seeds out of all of them?

And if you have younger than that a seed can develope in 4 weeks...fully develope...lol

Yep hash bags were sent from heaven!

:doh: :hairpull: :( :spit: :cry: I cut her...going go trim right now..thanks my friend..sleep well MVP...i flippin entered a hermie into BPOTM...:bong: I need a smoke..lol

Good call sister! I'd take it to my brother and shove it you know where...lol...he could have just seeded your whole grow. Have you found any small seeds in it? or have you bothered to look?

well my bro is no longer part of this grow or the decisions thank god..I dont think anything alse is effected...def the moby isnt..makes me nervous though...

Latest posts

Back