Grow closet babies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
So this is my grow closet. I dont show it much because frankly I need to work on the lighting...Things look pretty healthy tho so here goes.. 2nd pic is my reveged super berry sativa clone..from a 3 week flowering plant.

cloest 1001 001.jpg

cloest 1001 003.jpg

cloest 1001 012.jpg

Lookin good there 2doggie.
Whats the Maple Leaf looking one in the middle of the circle of plants on the floor in the last pic, and the short fat leaf one in front on the shelf? Some reason, those stick out to me. lol.

the short one on the shelf is one of my LA women... the other one I will look for you first thing tomorrow. night people.

Are you going to update alot for us? Reckon I will have to keep my eye on this one.:joint: :farm:

i to am rockingin the closet what kind of light set up are you useing?

400 watt mh and I have some babies in another section under flor. the light seems kind of far away but it gets warm even with the fan..the plants are growing and not stretching so I figure they like it ;) thanks for stopping in. my NL not pictures is also in the closet and she is vegging waiting to be cloned..again and again lol. sweet mamma!

lol a dude who has a pumpkin with a heart for a nose..I'd get beat up.

my goodness the sativa reveged clone has gotten way bigger already...I will have to take more pictures soon...

My reveg clones are looking like @@@ <- thats not a good word btw

They are stunted branches that look exactly as they did the day they came off the plant. Problem is they are still alive after a month and a half. I have flushed them, trimmed them, danced with them, yet they make no progress (except for the root system which is looking unbelievably white and healthy).

do they have enough light and is the ph right??

Ya.. I wish it was that easy

5.75 just like their mom... err sister/arm/branch/projectile with roots:holysheep: More light than the mom had when i cloned her too. Dang weeds!

Very nice 2Dog. Your closet looks very cozy, and the plants look happy. I like seeing healthy plants. It looks like you know what you're doing.

aw thanks alistair..coming from u that is awesome to hear! I try to keep the ladies happy.

I answered spears in email but if anyone else was curious the other plant is an auto roadrunner.

nl mother I fried a tiny bit when I put them under the 400..whoopsy!

cloest 1001 008.jpg

update: I am tired hope this makes sense. 1/5 of the low ryders is male. took him and a lady out to the honeymoon suite. my reveg is looking awesome.. my Nl is begging to be cloned with harvest I havent had time or room hopefully soon. here is some pictures. everyone is happy and healthy a bit of stretch is all..

1014 043.jpg

1014 052.jpg

1014 055.jpg

nice progress!!

do you keep them in for veg and then put them out for 12/12?

If I'm seeing the right one, then the re-veg is getting it's 4and 5 leaves!!!..

Latest posts

Back