Grow closet babies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the reveg is on the left..lowryder middle la women on the right thanks for stopping in cmd.

the reveg will be a pk mom..for clones. the autos will be harvest at age and the nl is a big momma waiting for me to have room for babies. I veg til they are about 18/24 inches.

aww thanks irish...I need to get some of them closer to the light while keeping others away..I have two stool and boxes in there propping plants...how tacky lmao..

looking good there 2dog keep up the good work.green mojofor ya

thanks j I need it..lighting issues lol.

hey dog im thinking of growing in my closet as well its about 6 sq feet 3 wide by 3 deep by 9 feet high what do u think is the proper setup to get the most yield out of that space? i would like to to a mother as well thanks

update pictures!

grow room 1 028.jpg

grow room 1 029.jpg

grow room 1 038.jpg

Nice collection and veg closet 2dog! :eek: Have you flowered the Pineapple Express yet? I got a couple PE freebies that I haven't planted yet...

Peace!:cool:

nope not yet pineapple is on the left...I had to fix myu lighting situation so they arent as big as they should be...I like em to be 24" before I veg. thanks for stopping by dirty!

yesssss, just how i like it, short and bushy! soo green, props! looking forward to see more.:)

frank_P said:
hey dog im thinking of growing in my closet as well its about 6 sq feet 3 wide by 3 deep by 9 feet high what do u think is the proper setup to get the most yield out of that space? i would like to to a mother as well thanks

well depends on how many plants..I have a 400 watt mh and a 600 watt hps...but I dont flower in the closet its my vegging room. u will need a fan. the mother u keep in your veggie room with the clones and seedlings then they go intothe main room for flower or another closet? depends on your setup...for some it might be easier to move the mother.

:ciao: 2Dog....Great grow ya have...Just read threw and kept reading ya haveing light issues..Are ya still? The Ladies are looking great...when do we see the flower room/closet? where the 600 is? and stools..phone books...chairs..what ever..some times ya cant take the light to the plants and ya need to the plants to the light:aok: to avoid stretch...Not sure if ya been by the SHED but I like Milk crates:D and thats what Im a gonna use right now to sit and watch you GROW GIRL..I will be quiet and sit here in cornrt over there ...Okay Gotta grow Now Untill next time....take care and be safe :48:

4u...let me get u a quick pic of a crate lol....my littlest seedlings are on one..and I have new clones to show..the room is in chaos being cleaned and hopefully a wall going up soon..I need help for that one and my help isnt awake yet lol...

ok some pictures of my seedlings clones of nl and la woman and my low ryder 2 flower

111609 001.jpg

111609 008.jpg

111609 010.jpg

Very nice 2Dog....you dont worry let that help sleep..ill be right ther to help...what a Great setup..and thanks for the pics I love them:aok: I bet i can do a whole GJ just with pics..lol..we use to be able to upload ots at one tim..now just 3 at a time..but at least still 12....and I lik the stuff to get them up to light...another Im sure you use is the hone Book..This Seattle one is like 6 inches thick..lol..and ya can get lots and if ya need smaller...well get that help of your to rip some pages out.allways makes me feel Manly.:spit: also vhs tapes..haha they worthless now...Loveing the setup..wish I could grow in my House...It would be BOMB!!!:lama: That Pic of Low rider 2 needs to be put up for BPOTM...Dam Girl..Ya gots a new friend for sure:aok: thanks for shareing..

Be safe Girly Grower:p

thanks 4U...I may enter her I need to take more pics I am happy with the bud size especially for an auto...first time growing them..MY VHS arent worthless lol we watch them all the time and own 3 backup VCR's so that we never have to stop...nothing like watching Psycho on VHS....I use my priority mail boxes from orders too but prefer the non flamable crates!

I just realised that there is a weenie dog butt in my bud picture...lol...thanks relent!

Latest posts

Back