Grow closet babies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be Daisy...daisy dukes cause she is short like them shorts...I call her DD...

in the closet a 400 watt mh....to flower a 600 watt hps...I have two of each plus a few flors...for the clones and baby seeds..

dirtyolsouth said:
Nice collection and veg closet 2dog! :eek: Have you flowered the Pineapple Express yet? I got a couple PE freebies that I haven't planted yet...

Peace!:cool:

here is the pineapple dirty those bits on it are from the predator mites little pieces of wood.... and the other ladies are getting big lol...even with the spider mite torture.. it is much more crystally than the picture looks. lots of colors in the bud oranges and purples..

120809 bent plants 052.jpg

120809 bent plants 054.jpg

the budding ones that are close to being done look yellow and are loosing the leaves..the one in front is ticked but coming back after the attack.

my low ryder 2 before I chopped her..

111709 autos 016.jpg

111709 autos 022.jpg

111709 autos 002.jpg

Holy jeebus! just tuned in 2dog...Damn! Love the lw2! Hope you get rid of those pesky mites. Your gonna love the pinapple, was it as nute sensitive as a white widow? Congrats on your harvest!

yes chef she is nute sensitive...actually she seems to eat them up and want more...she isnt very big either but I had lots of issues while she was in veg...

much easier to grow outside...makes me anxious for summer..btu it is going ok inside now...the better plants are in the back..guess I should have taken the flower area picture from that side...

The lowryder looks nice and yummy 2..:)

Did I tell you about Azamax for the mites? I reckon you got em under control, but look into Azamax if you ever have to deal with the borg again...

Having pests and Powdery Mildew have made my current grow seem like it took 4freakin ever!
:)

I read about it..Is it organic cmd?

It is...and I used it a few days before I chopped one of my plants and, as advertised, no issues..

I like it for an emergency measure and to use occasionally just to keep the lil buggers guessing

but you and I won't be having these probs again will we?:)

i hope not...I will keep an eye out for that product how many clams will it set me back?

It's not outrageous..I think around $20 for a small bottle that will make about 5 or 6 gallons...it's not expensive like Avid or anything....

If you catch em before they make webs, it's a harvest saver.

:)

now onto my vegging plants Here is my train wreck mother..been cloned a bit lol...I fed her yesterday the yellow should be gone soon. next two pics are skunk #1

121009 dog security 001.jpg

121009 dog security 003.jpg

121009 dog security 004.jpg

NL #5 Blue widow and train wreck clones...

121009 dog security 005.jpg

my blue cheese and reg cheese...

120809 bent plants 055.jpg

Dang girl...you got it goin on! I like the variety!!! My closet is full of the same thing...so it better be good! I can't believe I have not seen this thread before...oh well, I found it now, I can keep an eye on it. Now pass the bong please! Nice Grow you got going...for a girl that is.....LOL (running, & ducking) J/K I hope ya know!

I know lol....thanks for the compliments..I am anxious to get it all budded...poor wine makers have to wait years to age the wine....can u imagine?

Hi 2dog - wow, you do have some variety in strains and in sizes-ages.... I have this hodgepodge mix going on in veg and I just don't know if I have the organizational skills and I know I don't have the lights to keep things at bay - if only it was summer ..... I'd at least put them outside and try. I may chunk all but two WWs I've grown fond of, drastically top and keep them at bay under a T5 when my auto AK47s get here.

That's really why I went hunting for this thread - I saw somewhere you were growing an auto. FUN! I zone in on everyone with autos. Can you catch me up to speed? How many seeds did you start with? And how did things go? I mean - any probs with hermies or low germination rates - nutes etc? What was your yeild on the one you just chopped?

I do like your use of the closet rods.... no need fighting with what you got.... I'm currently growing in a 2x4x5 tent but wondering how I'm gona manage a WW without LST. Anyway happy winter growing and please keep us updated.

BTW I thought of you and your cobbler when I was at Kroger yesterday. Driscoll Blackberrys $1 each - bought 4 mmmmmm. I havn't had fresh blackberrys since I was a kid and they grew on our fence....

Latest posts

Back