Grow closet babies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks 2Dog! Interesting, none of my friends have used that...I'm takeing it you like it, your plants sure look happy! That 2 part looks a whole lot simplir than what GO was sending out...lol...8 different bottles. I may have to look into this stuff...try a couple on it. I was leaning towards earth juice for when I try my organic project, but I've heard good things online about the stuff from roots...it's a pretty simple program?

very simple...I just feed once a week...so easy a caveman could do it...I really like these products. and the roots dirt.

HIya 2dog...

Your plants are looking awesome. I'm a closet grower too! :aok: Should start our own grower's group? I bet we'd outnumber the tent growers 8 to 1... :hubba:Roots Organics HPK is a really great liquid bat guano (high in Phosphorous) product with K-mag (potassium) too... I've used it with many different base nutes and have had great results...:cool:

I have never tried the liqiud bat guana thanks for the rec...and the compliments on the plants..I will look for that stuff...what do you think of the seaweed products?

I don't think I've seen it sold in my area come to think of it, I'm going to make a trip to the hydro stores tommorrow I'll check. I really am thinking that I've only seen it in ads.

I guess I've never heard you talk about what you feed 2 Dog....the plants look great on it. Thanks for the info....I was thinking about using some miracle grow, I heard thats what all the pro's are using. Thanks

I think our fat jade buddha statue helps too...looks like a god that enjoys pot.

LOL...I have a buddah in my shack...lol...perched up on a light (he's tiny) And I agree...are we aproaching a outlawed subject though??....lol, wouldn't want to talk about spirituality

Hmmm maybe I should get a Buddah, I have a reaper from Halloween hanging in my room. Maybe bad Karma for my babies.

lol honey get a buddha!!! I think he needs to be green though... thanks zip I need to start LST...i will be pming you when I start it on a new crop ;) I appreciate you taking the time to help me out and stopping by.

My Buddah is red????

Well I was correct when I said I don't think it has made it to my area. I went to 2 different shops today, and one said they could order it for me, I told him not to worry about it I could order it myself if thats the case. I didn't get much today, another 6" oscilating fan clip on style, and a new pair of trimming scissors, spring loaded ones, and a hygrometer for in my veg cab. Everyone around here seems to be pushing the Humboldt Nutrients or Earth Juice for organics. I think I'll just use my freebies from GO for this next run, but I might use the myco madness, or myco maximum for getting some microbial life built up in my soil. I'm going to order that stuff your using though 2 Dog, and give it a shot, just going to wait until after the cold to have it shipped....I learned from Zip's frozen nutes (thanks man!)

sounds good lf those scissors are nice..those other products might be very nice..I like the oens I am using though. I havent used my bat guano inn a while..I am going to feed tonight got too late to do it last night.. gonna go get some pics before the lights come back on hopefully I get good ones.. funny how even though you dont buy much at the grow store the bill is huge lol...

update pictures..I am excited...I tooka few of the md colas and the top bud of violet I will get bud pics later.. I know they are a bit droopy they are thirsty ;)

sour cream pics and 3rd is train wreck.

010610 001.jpg

010610 002.jpg

010610 003.jpg

skunk bud blue cheese

010610 007.jpg

010610 009.jpg

010610 010.jpg

blue cheese and two tw

010610 013.jpg

010610 014.jpg

010610 016.jpg

the site stopped letting me upload pics so I will have to try again later

2DOG!!! WOW!! fan-fin-tastic! i know this isn't your first grow, but don't ya just get giddy watchin em?!

thank you so much fast! I do get giddy watching them..and harvesting them and taking pics and smoking them..lol. already bought more seeds and I still had plenty...omg...

Latest posts

Back