Grow closet babies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
md..

010310 044.jpg

010310 045.jpg

010310 046.jpg

md looking frosty crappy lighting..

010310 047.jpg

010310 048.jpg

010310 049.jpg

grow room bud pics

010310 056.jpg

010310 057.jpg

010310 058.jpg

buds...skunk 1...thicker than my arm..way thicker

010310 059.jpg

010310 060.jpg

010310 061.jpg

last one here is best of skunk 1 maybe I will catch em tom before lights on..

010310 062.jpg

010310 069.jpg

010310 070.jpg

blue cheese isnt super sitnky so far but she still has a ways.. nutes are easy no nute burn issues so far I pretty much feed them all the same..the biggest two a bit more aggressively..when I do autos I cant do that...I think it helps that everything I use is organic... the biggest pain is adjusting them all to get good lighting... you know when I was posting this I thought (and I swear) i wish zip was here to look at em..and then you appeared were your ears burning ?!

the good news is blue is already looking frosty and she isnt even close to being done.. the cheese had a bit of stretch I couldnt seem to conquer...

There really isnt much space between the plants and the walls maybe a foot some places less so I have a path all the way around to manuever the plants and my butt...for watering feeding turning etc...also having plants right on the wall encourages mold and mildew..

basically I have to turn them and make sure the smaller ones are inside and taller ones on the otuside not blocking off the light..and making sure nothing is touching the light.. I have the smaller ones on stools ans crates

2Dog.....that skunk is looking soo good...she's about there???

I guess I never knew what you feed that is all organic?

They look sweet!

thanks lf yup all organic! I agree the skunk is impressive i hope she smokes well...

zipflip said:
what i did a couple times i had taller ones and shorter LST'd ones in my lil space i just lined the LST ones with white poly so they'd reflect like walls and stay cooler from lights IMO.
and i would have these ones linin the outside the grow right below the light canopy line so they was gettin hit.
then i'd place my taler ones in the middle while keepin the smaller ltd's ones a few inches apart form the taller ones, as the taller ones sat below the bucket rims of the LST'd ones
:huh: i does taht paint a picture for ya at all ? LOL
i think i got pic here
could you be able to work somethin as such into your girls or is teh size diff in height no to differing as in mine i taht pic.
i kinda do a staricase effect for diff stages . the lower ones are teh ones just bein introduced into the HPS from cfl/t5's and so on..

I dont understand highlighted that part zip...we need to discuss this further my friend! :p I guess I really need to start LST...I have to read about that and a carbon filter...I need to make one. :) teacher friend. :D

do you have a nute line you use, or do you just use a good soil and teas? Or is it a secret recipe...lol, cause they sure look nice. I'm planning on makeing a jump to organics here soon.

I use aurora products buddha bloom and buddha grow I also use a seaweed treatment..I will get a pic for ya.. brb

here you are bud...

010410 004.jpg

010410 005.jpg

maybe I should geta dirt pic...that way I will always know which type..hmm brb..

Sweet jeebus your ladies........HEY...wered ya go? Just like me always playing in dirt! Hehehe, ladies are spectacular!

thanks chef...ur ladies remind me of my blue widow..hmmmmm they are starting to smell great and not like over ripe fruit!!! I am supossed to be getting a dirt pic..oh well...

Latest posts

Back