Grow in the Caribbean

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burn_Slowly

Reaction score
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34380

Click on the link to see the first pictures and info.

UPDATE

Almost all the plants are doing well.... today I had a funeral.... one of them is gone (didnt had much hopes anyways). Also 3 days ago I almost leave them to die without water (eeech). I want them to be done already :hubba:.

Also: can some1 tell me how to apply Low Stress Training or HST to my plants?!

CIMG0784.JPG

CIMG0783.JPG

CIMG0786.JPG

Burn Slowly, those look healthy to me, but what kind of soil are you using?

mebeafarmer said:
Hello - congrats on the new sprouts - their looking good -

Under "General Indoor Growing" their is a sticky titled "growing resources", there is a lot of great information there including L.S.T. information.

Good dirt, good water, good light, good ventilation, good nutrients (after 30 days) and good luck man,

farmer
thank you... believe me... the stickys are my #1 resource... and yes... I hope at least 2 of them are females :eek: so I can enjoy them even more :D

Alistair Young said:
Burn Slowly, those look healthy to me, but what kind of soil are you using?
I am using non-nutrient regular potting mix.

And thanks... I hope they keep on that healthy.

Alistair

1 more thing... :bongin:

ENJOY THAT WIDOW!!!

UPDATE:

I now have 8 replanted plants. I replanted the to almost 2 gallon pots. Ive been feeding them nutes a month ago and their looking great.... Please comment, suggest or ask all the questions you want... let see if by december I can be smoking all of it :D

Cimg0867.jpg

CIMG0864.JPG

CIMG0865.JPG

Cimg0866.jpg

Burn_Slowly said:
BTW... They are 2 months old and im feeding them 20-20

2 months old??? They look much younger.

Burn_Slowly said:
BTW... They are 2 months old and im feeding them 20-20

20-20 what?

At 2 months old they should be at least 18 inches tall.

Your soil looks like compacted sand.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
20-20 what?

At 2 months old they should be at least 18 inches tall.

Your soil looks like compacted sand.

:peace:
Thanks for commenting hippy

20-20-20 fertilizer...

I do not know why they have stood so small. The thing I know is that my lighting is bad.... I mean really bad. That must be it.... Im waiting to get some extra $$ so I can hook some good lights to my babies.

About the soil... lol...

I dont want to say I live in a remote place but I just dont have a wide selection... I can choose between potting mix and potting soil... and im growing in potting soil. it looks like that but it is 98% dirt

CowboyBudsky said:
2 months old??? They look much younger.
I think the light is the culprit there.

Have ya ever tried Pro-Mix HP Soil? Has stuff in it for root growth(No NUTES). Very good soil.Water runs off like it was soiless.:hubba:
Hope the lights work for ya Bro. PH PH PH, very Important too.;)

CowboyBudsky said:
Have ya ever tried Pro-Mix HP Soil? Has stuff in it for root growth(No NUTES). Very good soil.Water runs off like it was soiless.:hubba:
Hope the lights work for ya Bro. PH PH PH, very Important too.;)
I will check the PH when I wake up and ill post it.... thanks again Cowboy

Im not getting too stressed and im neither worried... its been like a week since I replanted... most of them were a little rootbounded... so all Im waiting for is those roots to stretch... any more tips feel free... and thanks for the help!!

HippyInEngland said:
Lack of light makes plants grow tall and lanky as they search for light.
In your experience... do you think anything is wrong with my short plants? :bong:

What are the lights you are using? How far away from the plants are they? How many hours a day are they on? Are you using a fan? You said 20/20fert. What brand is it and how often are you using it? There has to be an obvious reason why the plants are stunted. We are here to help, really.

420benny said:
What are the lights you are using? How far away from the plants are they? How many hours a day are they on? Are you using a fan? You said 20/20fert. What brand is it and how often are you using it? There has to be an obvious reason why the plants are stunted. We are here to help, really.

Hey benny... thanks for commenting.... im using 2 florescent white bulbs, 4 inches over the plants, their ventilated, im using evergreen 20-20-20 fertilizer... im watering them twice a week, I feed the once a week every two weeks. Do plants get stunned while replanting?

Latest posts

Back