Grow Journal of a Cannabinoid Android

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and nobody mentioned the hand that HELD the bud would cramp!!! I thought it was supposed to be my cutting hand. I have Fiskars and they spring back and are super sharp, so my cutting hand is just fine. We (Wife and I) have 2 pairs each, and we're alternating them and washing them in alcohol.

should scrape em with a razor i read you get all the thc back as a keef like product i guess never did it *yet

where are the piczzzzz :postpicsworthless:

Firstly, yeah I been just using a razor and scraping the keef off into my hash trimmings >=D hah

Second.. PICS are the last thing on my mind. I have work for 2 days in a row and I'm just finishing up my 2nd of 4 plants... EEEEEK!!!

I will get them up as soon as absolutely possible.. but I must warn you.. there's some epic looking buds :D

looool just bustin with ya i hear ya stuffs no joke trimming i'm sure thats why they pay people to do it lol

Well, we got 2 of the 4 plants done today. I believe I'm going to easily pull 1lb from these 4.

It's late.. we're packing it in for the evening, and will chop the other 2 after work tomorrow. But, even though it's late, I'm editing these pics to get them to you all tonight (though most of you are possibly sleeping lol)

Will be back soon as I edit and save these. :aok:

Well here we are.. as promised some pics for you all. :D

They are most likely out of order, but basically I took pics along the way. First pic of the top cola of first bud off.. both the 1 plant only pic and 2 plants only pic. By the way.. WHOA on the haul! Seems like a good amount to me :confused2: Smell actually almost drove my wife and I out of the room. I always loved the smell of weed.. but man... this Blue Lemon Thai drove us mental! lol

Sorry for the order if they are out. Hope you all like.. get your guesses in for what you see / what I'll get from all 4. I'm aiming for 1 LB.

*Edit: I think I sorted out the order*

Tent1HarvestDay1Wide (1 of 11).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Wide (2 of 11).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Tall (1 of 8).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Wide (3 of 11).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Wide (4 of 11).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Tall (2 of 8).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Wide (5 of 11).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Wide (6 of 11).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Tall (3 of 8).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Wide (7 of 11).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Tall (4 of 8).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Tall (5 of 8).jpg

And these....

First and second pic are of when the tent was filled with only 1 plant. It seems I'm going to get 1 plant per "cross" in my tent, plus a section of screen for popcorn bud.

Tent1HarvestDay1Tall (6 of 8).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Wide (9 of 11).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Wide (10 of 11).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Wide (11 of 11).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Tall (8 of 8).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay1Tall (7 of 8).jpg

My Hats off to you!I've followed this from the start,even re-read a couple times.To see it end with results such as those is an honor on my part.I'm kinda starting to question if this really your first grow,lol,kidding!You asked lots of questions about lots of things but who cares with buds like that.Stellar job!

i agree alot of work and very wll done always have looked forward to the pics in here! amazing journal man look forward to many more successful grows for us all :)

@Oldsman: Ha, nice! Cheers for reading from start to end, that I appreciate more than anything. A lot just "catch up" or read here and there.. and that's fine and all, but a full read makes it awesome! Thank you sir! An honor? Ha, that's epic for me, considering I just started.. and yes, I surely never grew anything before... small patch of Rhubarb, but that stuff need 0 tending lol!

@DrRobertsozki: Thanks :aok:

@N.E.wguy: Thanks for enjoying the pics, and know that there will be a bunch more tonight!! I didn't get a single close up of a main Pineapple Chunk cola.

Hope everyone is well.. temps are blistering here, but I have the drying tent down to 75° with 60% RH... I'd hope that goes a bit lower, but it's insanely hot and humid right now. Darn you heat waves!!

yeah, the northeast is getting crushed with heat & humidity.

congratz on the harvest :48: most definitely a job well done.

loving my set up atm i'm in the ne and temps have been 75-78 in tent and it;s like a 100 out there

Yeah, and I'm above a garage... with absolutely no A/C. Just really good ventilation .. only thing saving me.

When I can afford it, I'll probably get a small A/C for the space, for next years summer grow. :D

Love me some scissor hash, absopostively.

Beautiful grow me bro.:aok:

:peace:

Thanks happydaze and cheers 7greeneyes! :aok: Really glad you could make it in.

Well... we're dead tired. JUST finished all the trimming and hanging of the other 2 plants. We're going to sleep.. here's 2 new pics. First is "the whole family" and second is the 1 of the best looking top colas of the bunch (the left one that is.. the one on the right isn't too shabby either) I'll do some better pics later on surely as they dry.

The buds from yesterday do smell good when I poke em, but in general I can tell all the chlorophyll is burning off.

Tent1HarvestDay2 (1 of 2).jpg

Tent1HarvestDay2 (2 of 2).jpg

Now that's a tent I'd like to camp in for a few.

Latest posts

Back