Grow Room wall color

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could ya spread out the lights an the sides and bak of your grow room

healy-john said:
could ya spread out the lights an the sides and bak of your grow room

If you were speaking to me, I don't understand your question. I have 6000 lumens equally spaced in a 3.5 x 5.5 room. The plants that are closest to the walls just grow taller. The reflective light seems to make them grow slightly faster than the rest of the crop.

Edit: Yikes! Ha! I have 6028 lumens per/sq.ft. in my 3.5 x 5.5 area. Ha! Hey, I don't type so well when I'm high. Imdoin ok nontho.

Stoney Bud said:
The plants that are closest to the walls just grow taller. The reflective light seems to make them grow slightly faster than the rest of the crop.

100% agree... my outer plants ALWAYS grow taller/better... it is also cuz of the reflector I use... but the walls make a big difference..

One tidbit I would like to add to my original question. There is a air duct running through my closet(approx 10") and it is coated in a grey plastic that looks similar to garbage bag material....additionally the plants will be right next to the backside of my A/C intake(which is refelctive like an emergency blanket)....to make the ques as simple as possible...should i coat the duct and the intake?...seems like it could create hotspots

Shouldn't matter... if you are shining the light directly on it.. perhaps it'll create some spots... I wouldn't go all out n worry tho... if u have random places on your plant that is 'burning' then i'd think about it.

Latest posts

Back