growing fine but running out of head space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your indica will just keep getting bushier, a little taller. Your sativa will grow more, and more.
But if you're like me, and can't stay out of the dam- grow room, you wont have a problem, and if so, you'll catch it within 12 hours of it starting, so I wouldn't worry, and if you do have problems, there are hundreds if not thousands of growers on here all willing to give advice as needed.
so all there is to do now is to sit back, wait, and don't freak out if anything happens. just hop on here and ask away. haha, just ask anyone, this place is a plant saver.
it's hard to sit back day by day waiting for the moment to smoke those buds down, but I suppose that's why it's so fun to grow, and so amazing to smoke your own green, especially if it's fire nuggets.

and i knwo the bag that they came out of was killer so im gonna pray to the gods that my girls are too thanks for all the info and stuff guy

it will be better than the bag you had if you make sure to cure it properly, and harvest when right. I'm sure you'll do both, so be prepared for the couch-lock stone!

choking_victim said:
it will be better than the bag you had if you make sure to cure it properly, and harvest when right. I'm sure you'll do both, so be prepared for the couch-lock stone!

thats what im talking about:D

Latest posts

Back