Growing Slow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smkngunz

Reaction score
i have these 110 lil plants the one with the wider leaves are juicy fruit and the others are kahuna, they seem to be growing a lil slow i think? Its week 2 1/2 and there around 3-5 inches each do they look like there growing good for there age, there under a 400w mh thats hanging 16 inches from there tops. thanks

green.jpg this is them at week 2 1/2

plants 2 week.jpg and this is them ar 1 week befouf i changed rooms

lower the light, as long as you have good air flow MH can be within 6 inches of the canopy. the closer the better.

whats the light cycle??? try 18/6 or 24 hour light

light cycle is 18, i think if i put it any closer i will burn the plants. i was actuall going to raise the light a lil. any advice

The light is too far away. A 400 mh will light thst area at 1foot tops. Never let it more than 1 ft. away

smkngunz said:
light cycle is 18, i think if i put it any closer i will burn the plants. i was actuall going to raise the light a lil. any advice

With plants that small you dont need to lower your light any.
Make sure they have plenty of fresh air and dont over water.

I think they dont look bad for 2.5 weeks for dirt.

they got a lil bigger the lights ar 16 inches now. the tallest plant is 6 1/2 inchs, down to 3 inches, ANy reason the leaves are really wide.. they seem wider that any plant i ever grown, and when is a good time to prune the top the keep it short and wide? thanks

when should i start some nutes i have this stuff called, organic neptunes harvest, fish and seaweed fertilizer. 2-3-1

i think your okay after 3-4 weeks

Give em time, they are establishing roots, they'll shoot up b4 you know it.

don't feed nutes until after 2 weeks. ease em in slowly with a diluted solution. maybe 1/4 strength at first and then increase over the weeks. Keep that light as close as possible without burning. That might be 6" with your light if you have the right venting. If your light has no venting, make your own. i try to keep my plant as short as possible with nodes as close together as i can. that means keep the light looooow until it grows to close, then raise and repeat. jsut keep a close watch so they don't get damaged.

good luck with the girls...........when you gunna show us the other 100?:p

Latest posts

Back