Growing something, but I don't knwo what yet (Indoors/Outdoors)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
candyman said:
One of the lights fell on the plant last night and burned some leaves. What should I do?

Also, I used watered down milk to fertilize the soil and add nitrogen into the soil.
DUDE ! all you can really do is keep a fan on it not to close tho... do not cut the leaves off at all ! they may die ! but leave them on ! MILK.. huh ? ..just don't put toothpaste on them for calcium . you are meant to use npk 10-10-10 i never heard of feeding babies milk ! LOL ! who said to do that candy ! and was it fresh from the cow ? you cant do much at the moment about the burnt leaves ! time heals old wounds ! p.s no more milk or cream or tooth paste ! milk is for us ! and kittens !

LOL ! you are funny man ! LMAO..glad to hear you moved them !

purplephazes said:
DUDE ! all you can really do is keep a fan on it not to close tho... do not cut the leaves off at all ! they may die ! but leave them on ! MILK.. huh ? ..just don't put toothpaste on them for calcium . you are meant to use npk 10-10-10 i never heard of feeding babies milk ! LOL ! who said to do that candy ! and was it fresh from the cow ? you cant do much at the moment about the burnt leaves ! time heals old wounds ! p.s no more milk or cream or tooth paste ! milk is for us ! and kittens !

This is where I hear about milk for plants:
hxxp://www.associatedcontent.com/article/51810/homemade_fertilizer_for_outdoor_plants.html?cat=32

candyman said:
personally i would'nt use it due to milk being treated with all types of strange ingrediants and it curdles (goe's off) and it may cause some fungi to grow (but i don't know either dude ) its a first for me ! i also would imagine that the nitrogen properties would'nt be that high either ! if so everyone would being talking about it ! and using milk for their plants ! but if it works for you ...by all means carry on ! peace !check here nitrogen as gas in milk ..hxxp://www.foodsci.uoguelph.ca/dairyedu/chem.html#lipids1

26 Days in: I'm going to be moving the plants soon. The plant that is the furthest in time seems to look as if it is sorta messed up. :(

100_0818.JPG

100_0819.JPG

100_0820.JPG

100_0821.JPG

candyman said:
26 Days in: I'm going to be moving the plants soon. The plant that is the furthest in time seems to look as if it is sorta messed up. :(
i think you have a couple of nice indica's there now !coming along nicely i'm getting jealous too keep them in those pots for a few more weeks they should be fine ! temp fence available for the great outdoors those deer and rabbits and others critters love chewing on fresh baby mj plants !they look fine from here ! peace..you could also prepare a hole over the time using that soil /perlite or sand i know you don't have much cash candy so see if you can get some washed sand !got an air conditioner if so catch the water of it ..its ok to use as its distilled and has a low ph level ya leaf burn may be from a high ph in ya water ! smoke this:bong1: while reading this http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16565

OMG MY PLANT!!!! AHHH!!!!

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? One of the lights fell on top of the plant and I didn't find out until it was too late. :(

100_0822.JPG

100_0823.JPG

Haha theres nothing you can do about that
except watch what happens i guess

:cool:
purplephazes said:
flouro's ,flouresants, cfls,-- desktop lamps are only good for one thing which is a desktop lamp !! put those girls under cfl once popped then in soil good pot mix as bluesmoke states 2-3 inches above the soil for the 1st 8-10 days 18-24hrs of everyday raise the light accordingly you may find 6inches will get raised over the period.then it will be time to allow mother nature to take her steps i.e sun 10-12hr day prefered wind for strong stalk. good luck post more pics.. get good mix without ferts for now !
Hey man you think you could give a frist timer some grow advice on outside growing???? They have just started.

candyman said:
OMG MY PLANT!!!! AHHH!!!!

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? One of the lights fell on top of the plant and I didn't find out until it was too late. :(
bad luck dude ! i spoke to soon ! just do as the donofchronic said put a fan on them ! but thats about it dude !

Latest posts

Back