Guys Im Worried.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekoostik_Hookah

420Member
Reaction score
I dont worry much, but im trying the new 12/12 basically from seed method.
I vegged for 2 weeks, then induced flower.
i have since learned that the roots do not grow much anymore, and that my plant my not grow anymore! I do not want to harvest 7 two inch plants.
Im just wondering if you guys think that the plants will still grow. im hoping for them to get atleast a foot tall.
Do you think if i make the soil conditions just perfect for root growth, that the plant will still uptake nutes from the roots, and still grow...root and plant.???

what should i do? im going to be pissed if i wasted 7 plants on this 12/12 from seed bull.

I have heard if your not to far into flower you can go back to veg and let then grow out some...not sure...Toke it

I guess they just grow about half as fast...which blows. I'd let them veg out a lot more if you got the space for it. :farm: Bud

im 4 days in flower already, im just going to go with it, maybe it will be interesting.

put those little guys in your closet under 18 hours of light....

revert them back to vegg, might see growth in week or 2....

i dont want to screw with it, if i switch back its going to slow growth even more..
Im just going to flower, i ran into some new found Info, and it should still grow a good ammount in flower.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
I dont worry much, but im trying the new 12/12 basically from seed method.
I vegged for 2 weeks, then induced flower.
i have since learned that the roots do not grow much anymore, and that my plant my not grow anymore! I do not want to harvest 7 two inch plants.
Im just wondering if you guys think that the plants will still grow. im hoping for them to get atleast a foot tall.
Do you think if i make the soil conditions just perfect for root growth, that the plant will still uptake nutes from the roots, and still grow...root and plant.???

what should i do? im going to be pissed if i wasted 7 plants on this 12/12 from seed bull.

lol, you're not going to have 2 inch plants. I did 12/12 from seed with several days of no light after the plants broke soil and with LED's and the plants were taller than that.

There are more than a few grow journals out there where people have done 12/12 from seed with micro grows.

Ekoostik_Hookah is your other post for my own on the 40/60 and my example.

They will still grow. Even from seed there is a stretch faze for about three to four weeks into bud. You should be fine.

TGT

Latest posts

Back