Gypsy Nirvana - White Widow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check out highgrade-seeds.com,they guarantee you get your beans or they'll send another pack. i emailed them and they told me all their strains are f1

have you purchased seeds from them in the past? if so what strain?

get the greenhouse version of widow. They claim they are the makers of white widow and I think they are. They have a youtube video of their white widow , great white shark and other strains. Youtube search for greenhouse... I know that sentence looked like an advertisement lol. But I bought all greenhouse from dr chronic and they are the best plants I've grown yet.

am growing widow from greenhouse and i rekon also that they are some of the nicest to now that i have grown hanging for them to finish

I planted 5 out of 10 beans,4 are female all looking great,2 in flowering and 2 for mothers as of now.I cant complain about nirvana beans yet,Ive had good germinaton luck with their beans.

Stonerman said:
Yep, same here. 6 sick seedlings that all died and 4 seeds left that I am afraid to start. :cry:

Same thing here what ever I buy from Gypsy Nirvana Seed Boutique ether wont sprout or sprouts deformed and dies? They have no support at all they will not even reply to any problems with ther defective seeds? You might as well throw your money away! Dont dont wast your money on GN! :hitchair:

Merlin11 said:
Same thing here what ever I buy from Gypsy Nirvana Seed Boutique ether wont sprout or sprouts deformed and dies? They have no support at all they will not even reply to any problems with ther defective seeds? You might as well throw your money away! Dont dont wast your money on GN! :hitchair:

you obviously dont know how to germinate seeds properly....i have been buying from gypsy nirvanas sb for years and have never had a problem...and i doubt they send me good **** and every one else gets ** seeds...anyways ww from nirvana seeds is a pretty good strain

White Widow was what I wanted to try next but might have to go with Big BudxNL. I live in an apartment so odor is my primary concern. How's the odor problem growing White Widow? Thanx, Tweek.

thats good to know im soon going to be starting a white widow garden

chhttp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/collections/autoflowering-seeds?page=1eck out the single seed company...

Latest posts

Back