Hamster Lewis is Nov MVP

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see that some things never change :) HL was the MVP the month I joined this board two years ago and has been giving out great help since.

One person in this thread said his talent was "god given" but actually I read his first couple journals, and it was a learning journey for him the same as with anyone. The thing is he has never stopped educating himself on it and applying that to the grows, to a point now where I am sure his thumb is stained green for life :)
But what really makes him the MVP is not just his knowledge, but his willingness to share that knowledge with the community.

Keep up the awesome work, Hammy

Congrats Hammy.

Growing aside, you're just a great member of the community.

I always enjoy your posts Hammy...Enjoy your Larry's, you deserve it. :cool2:

:peace:,

7ge:)

Thanks everyone.....warfish you are too kind. Thanks BB, NCH, 7, Oregon, ozzy and Roddy. If I missed anyone I am sorry....this time of year I am lucky to get on here for 5-10 minutes during lunch. Work is insane right now. :)

Congrats my furry friend.
I have learned more from your posts, than any other poster, though no offense intended, to other posters.

HomieHogleg

:woohoo: Just the man for the job. Congrats hammy, :D.

Thanks again everyone....can't wait for the weekend so I can recharge my batteries. :(. Seems even in a down economy people like to shop online. :) Been hectic to say the least.
I need a smoke and a pancake. :D

congrats hammy,, u are still rockin it hu.. love it, I need to do some homework to see what has been goin on, u must have had a good month, time to do some lookin....

Nice job hampster, thanks to you I am jumping on the Larry og ride. :48: thanks for all the things you do here.

Latest posts

Back