Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Where's the Dank"?

Im sure Ill be seing some dank soon from Hammy :cool:

Growdude said:
"Where's the Dank"?

Im sure Ill be seing some dank soon from Hammy :cool:

da37fe8221d4a516.jpg

Man I miss those commercials.....:)

Thanks for popping in brother Growdude.....we are scheduled to pull into Dankville late November...early December. Bit of a long ride but it shld be worth it. Anybody seen those strippers?:eek:

Hey Hammy hope theres room for one more :D I'm new here still but this looks awesome your grow journals really inspired me to finally sign up:D

Are there any oreos left?:hubba:

Lemon Jack said:
Hey Hammy hope theres room for one more :D I'm new here still but this looks awesome your grow journals really inspired me to finally sign up:D

Are there any oreos left?:hubba:

Always room for another stoner my friend....I will add another car to this train if need be....thanks for those kind words. I am glad my GJ's cld be of some help. As for the Oreos....I think the strippers ate them all. How about some Chips Ahoy? :D

^ Haha, I literally just went thru this journal thinkin, ' how did i miss 5 pages of updates!?.. oh wait, lol! Just playin HL.

SmokeMyPiece said:
^ Haha, I literally just went thru this journal thinkin, ' how did i miss 5 pages of updates!?.. oh wait, lol! Just playin HL.
Lol....I cld bore you all with those ever so boring seedling pics?:p

I like to hve a good time with these journals...I encourage meaningless banter.:D

Your first grow everyday is exciting and new....by your 7th and 8th the first cpl weeks tend to drag and all I can think of is getting these to the flip.:)

Gonna try and take a cpl pics of the little ones tonight or tomorrow. I got one Sour Cataract that is straight up retarded....
Window Licker for sure. :eek:4384738715_054cc46c71.jpg

dman1234 said:
Alright, lets get this GJ/train rolling.

:postpicsworthless:

Your wish is my command.....we are off. 1968584.jpg

Anybody wants on you can board us by horseback.....we ain't stopping till we are in Dankville. joint.jpg

The strippers ate um...HA HA. Durn strippers. Those dudes are so impolite. :)

powerplanter said:
The strippers ate um...HA HA. Durn strippers. Those dudes are so impolite. :)

Lol....if you see any strippers with um..."wedding tackle" please send them to Rosebuds trailer.:) I don't need man junk floating around the train all willy nilly.:)

Lemon Jack said:
Are we there yet? jk

:48:

Yeah we made it there...had lunch and are now headed back. You must hve smoked some serious couch lock bud and missed it.:D

dman1234 said:
Alright, lets get this GJ/train rolling.

:postpicsworthless:

LOL, hope i didnt sound pushy, i have to stop posting when i get home from the bar.

dman1234 said:
LOL, hope i didnt sound pushy, i have to stop posting when i get home from the bar.

Lol....it's all good. Sometimes I need a good kick in the butt to get things rolling.

Sup Brother ? Im glad ur having fun with this journal..... But dont you think that joint is a lil too big for just us two? ? ? we should share... theres plenty!!lol hey also I think is a lil too much smoke is coming out of the train!!!! we should just hotbox better, keep them porkers off our backs haha nice pictures cant wait till nov-dec dankville We r coming to stay Im gonna watch weeds online lol

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah we made it there...had lunch and are now headed back. You must hve smoked some serious couch lock bud and missed it.:D

Dang! This always happens :stoned:

Dr. Robertsozki said:
But dont you think that joint is a lil too big for just us two? ? ? we should share... theres plenty!
No need to worry...one whole car is dedicated to this....tumblr_lntv62fPin1qgn5iso1_500.jpg

There will be Weed O Plenty.:)

I'll ride that car I can roll an awesome joint. No one fear. It'll hit like a bong:hubba:

Latest posts

Back