Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Hey JAAM what up....thanks man. Happy Holiday to The JAAM family.....I will be taking some pics of that cross you and free made this weekend. Besides some slight deficiencies caused by my hvy work load they look real good. Still a ways from the flip on them though.

TY sir.... Cant wait to see them... Im sure they will straighten out now that your madness at work has settled down alil... We still have alil time before we flip out Purple Sour Dawgs too...

Lemon Jack said:
Looks like some real dank Hammy great job :aok:

Thanks LJ...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
TY sir.... Cant wait to see them... Im sure they will straighten out now that your madness at work has settled down alil... We still have alil time before we flip out Purple Sour Dawgs too...

Here they are.....:) Been a lil neglected from my late nights at work but they are getting nice and green by the day.

PC260072.JPGPC260073.JPGPC260074.JPG

Looks like a great harvest for the lack of attention she received and it doesn't look like it'll be long before you'll have another nice full tent.

I saw you got mites. You didn't heed the word that's been preached these last few years? Quarantine! None in flower I am assuming? What did you treat them with?

nouvellechef said:
I saw you got mites. You didn't heed the word that's been preached these last few years? Quarantine! None in flower I am assuming? What did you treat them with?

Yeah I shld know better.
Used an alcohol/water mix, then dropped the temps real low for a Cpl days then treated with Coriander oil....I hve Floramite ready to go if I see them again but so far so good.

HL ... Great looking plants as usual ... Can you give me a Xmas gift ? ;)

I know you know very well GH. I'm starting GH in this grow. Started feeding some days before 12/12 with 2 micros per each bloom. On 1 st week flo gave 2 bloom per each micro. But now i'm giving 1 micro per each bloom.

How is the ratio of your feedings ? Or is strain dependent ?

Very happy with my Larries. Crystals are coming hard :cool:

bho_expertz said:
HL ... Great looking plants as usual ... Can you give me a Xmas gift ? ;)

I know you know very well GH. I'm starting GH in this grow. Started feeding some days before 12/12 with 2 micros per each bloom. On 1 st week flo gave 2 bloom per each micro. But now i'm giving 1 micro per each bloom.

How is the ratio of your feedings ? Or is strain dependent ?

Very happy with my Larries. Crystals are coming hard :cool:

Hey bro what up....thanks for the kind words. I use GH floranova pretty much just like the directions say. I use 10 ml of Micro, 15 ml of bloom and 5 ml of grow per gallon of water in flower. Depending on how green they look in flower I sometimes leave out the grow and use just Micro and Bloom. Hope that helps some. Hopefully this will be my last crazy week at work. This week is returns and peeps spending their gift cards online....:)

Had to put the train on auto pilot for the last few weeks....:)

Another insane Xmas season down....tonight was the first time I hve punched out before 7 pm in about 3 months. It felt strange and that scared me. :D
You get brain washed into thinking working 12 hour days are the norm and that is sad.
I had a few bumps in the road during my crazy spell at work grow wise...as always the ladies get neglected when I work that many hours and I wind up with a ph problem or two and some under feeding. No ph problem this year and this was the first year I added dolomite lime to my soil. Seems to hve helped. I did hve some feeding issues but nothing major. My biggest problem came out of the blue...Spider Mites. I hve never had a problem with any bugs before so it took me a while to realize something was up...especially with all the hours I was working at the time and not getting to really inspect the girls much. Anywhooo long story short I had to destroy one of my Purple Diesels in flower which is ironic since I am pretty sure the mites road in on that cut. lol It is the price you can pay for swapping cuts...I was dumb for not treating any cut I get for mites or at least inspecting them really good. Next time I know better. Treated with a bunch of different things including a water alcohol spray, coriander oil, and I hve floramite on stand by. I hve not seen a mite in over a week. I also lowered my temps in my spare room that house the tents to slow them down while I let the treatments take effect. It seems to hve worked but I will be pulling all the plants from the tents next week while I am on vacay and I am gonna scrub the tents with bleach.

I popped a 5 beans that JAAM gifted me over on cannetics of a cross him and free did I believe. 5 broke soil and as of right now I hve 2 confirmed girls...one of which has already been flipped. The ohter 3 all look like they will be girls which shocks the shiscabobs out of me.:) I hve never gone 5 for 5 on females.
In my flower tent I hve 1 Larry OG, 1 Purple Diesel, 1 Chemdog dd x Sensi Star 1 Qleaner x CSD (JAAM/Free cross)....

Was to tired to pull them all out the tent....:p

P1110009.jpgP1110010.jpgP1110011.jpg

JAAM/Free Cross:icon_smile:

P1110001.jpgP1110003.jpgP1110004.jpgP1110006.jpg

Get some rest Hamster, glad you have vacation coming up. You so deserve that. Your plants do not look worse for wear.

Sorry about the borg. Really.

Why did you throw away the diesel? Webs? You notice the slow down in growth? Thats the first sign. I would really consider treatin the veg area right now with the floramite. For real. It will eradicate them. There there somewhere with the treatments you used.

nouvellechef said:
Why did you throw away the diesel? Webs? You notice the slow down in growth? Thats the first sign. I would really consider treatin the veg area right now with the floramite. For real. It will eradicate them. There there somewhere with the treatments you used.

Veg tent has a Hot Shot hanging in it...will treat anyone not flowering with Floramite on vacay. The Purple Diesel that got put down was in bad shape....it was patient zero IMO....the source. It was in the back of the tent and by the time I got a good look at her she was webbed up. Since she was the only one webbed I yanked her... triple garbage bagged her pot and all and took her for a ride and got rid of her. I dropped the temps that night to slow them down and sprayed everyone with the water alcohol mix for the next few days till I got some coriander oil. Applied that a Cpl times. Veg tent has had a Hot Shot hanging in it for the last 10 days or so.

Rosebud said:
Get some rest Hamster, glad you have vacation coming up. You so deserve that. Your plants do not look worse for wear.

Sorry about the borg. Really.

Thanks Rose...

the flower room looks good for a little neglect......theyll be awesome still im sure... a little R&R, and TLC...you n them r good to go!

also....im sure youve heard this but, every time i see that KIA commercial i think of your avatar!:48:

Kushluvr said:
the flower room looks good for a little neglect......theyll be awesome still im sure... a little R&R, and TLC...you n them r good to go!

also....im sure youve heard this but, every time i see that KIA commercial i think of your avatar!:48:

Lol....thanks Kush. I appreciate the kind words.

Glad to hear your finally gettin back into your normal groove... working 12 hour days does get taxing rather quickly....

Sucks you had to toss the PD :holysheep: but if you believe that was the main culprit then it prob had to be done...

Im glad you got some ladies showing from those beans... :hubba: If you pull 5/5 girls I will be SHOCKED!! :holysheep: but def not disappointed... It should give you a nice choice of phenos to choose from... :icon_smile: :48:

# 1 and # 3 Look to be Very Qleaner Dom in Structure ... All 4 of them passed that funky massive leaf pattern as the Qleaner also....

# 2 Seems to be Hybrid-like and #4 Seems to have some Sour Dawg in her with the strait lower branching somewhat thiner stems .

The Qleaner used as the female donor grows massive donkey d*ck purple veined gooey nuggets... So look for some of them to turn purple later on in flower smells of grape fabric softener ...

From what i've seen so far with this male , he seems to take a back seat to the female and will hopefully do exactly as intended add some potency and a diesely funk to these girls .... Also the sour dawg is know for high yeilds so these two should combine to a high yeilding hybrid also ...

What's the one in flower look like structure wise to these ?

Talk to ya soon hammy

Latest posts

Back