Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Veg area gets Floramite Monday or Tuesday...both tents get bleached that day also.

I didnt post about it. But I had them for couple weeks in veg. Been gone about 3 days after I dosed the veg area. I sprayed the flower room also as they were in week 1 still. I was gonna see if i could go without spraying this winter in new place, but no. Just came from outside. Its just got to be done, no way around it. Peace of mind.

nouvellechef said:
I didnt post about it. But I had them for couple weeks in veg. Been gone about 3 days after I dosed the veg area. I sprayed the flower room also as they were in week 1 still. I was gonna see if i could go without spraying this winter in new place, but no. Just came from outside. Its just got to be done, no way around it. Peace of mind.

I hear ya....the bleaching and treating with Floramite shld be the end of them for me. I wil always keep an eye out for them now. Pain in the butt they are.

Hamster Lewis said:
I hear ya....the bleaching and treating with Floramite shld be the end of them for me. I wil always keep an eye out for them now. Pain in the butt they are.

Oh it will be. Goggles and wash up good after using it.

Hamster Lewis said:
You cld be sitting on a gem..:hubba: I hve lately gotten a renewed interest in starting from bean. Kinda exciting.

Yes, now that i have grown them a few times im looking forward to going in knowing what too look for, i will also be crossing Larry this next grow so im building a male chamber.

Hamster Lewis said:

I have had them pop up in flower for the last 3 flowerings, they have been managable wich is rare, but still very annoying, floromite is on order.

Hamster Lewis said:
Veg area gets Floramite Monday or Tuesday...both tents get bleached that day also.

Ah yes,, good ole bleach day! :D I hate mites, and as nchef said if you even slack for a minute they will bite ya in the rear.

lordhighlama said:
Ah yes,, good ole bleach day! :D I hate mites, and as nchef said if you even slack for a minute they will bite ya in the rear.

Yeah I was lucky and pest free for the first couple years... Mites suck.:)

I've destroyed and dismantled whole grows just to get rid of the lil blighters...

You have to have had them to know how horrible they are. It is incomprehensible until you see them in a scope. I believe I have eradicated them, but I am not putting anything new in the tent before a good bleaching wash. I haven't seen a bug in a week or so -- took the plant down -- I check every day -- no more so far -- they ARE the BORG!

We are human -- they are bugs -- we will win :)

Peace

LArry OG at the chop...
Took down a Larry OG and took some pics before the chop. She did pretty damn well in spite of the bought with mites early on. Rock Hard buds for sure of Lemon Fuel. Some pics...enjoy.

P1300001.JPG

P1300002.JPG

P1300004.JPG

P1300005.JPG

P1300006.JPG

P1300007.JPG

P1300008.JPG

P1300009.JPG

P1300011.JPG

P1300013.JPG

P1300014.JPG

PuffinNugs said:

Thanks Puffin....hopefully this is the last one that gets hit by mites. I hve not seen one in weeks but you never know with them.

Rosebud said:
May you be mite free for the rest of your growing life Hammy.

Thanks Rose....I made it a Cpl years before seeing my first.:) Annoying lil buggers.:icon_smile:

Those are some mighty fine looking buds HL, I can almost smell them all the way over here...Nice job:)

pcduck said:
Those are some mighty fine looking buds HL, I can almost smell them all the way over here...Nice job:)

Thanks pc......I think she finished pretty well considering all she went through to get to the finish line.

Latest posts

Back