Harvesting according to trichomes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MY_WEED_KNOWS_NO_LIMITS

Reaction score
I just wanted to make sure it is ok for me to harvest certain buds and leave others on the plant in order to mature longer. The buds up top are cloudy / amber. The ones in the middle are cloudy, and below are clear. Can i harvest some buds up top? and leave the middles and bottoms? Can i take the main cola's? Can i take the middle tops that are matured?

Thanks

PuffinNugs said:
yes you can pick some and leave others until later. lots of people actually do it that way.

me personally take a bud or 2 off each area top, bottom, middle and look at them in the scope. and some sample smoke after the test ;)

This is true.
They say if you are trying to regenerate or keep it alive for some time take about 1/3 of the buds off at a time. Or do a 1/3 and then when most of the other remaining 2/3rds are matured then pull that in a second motion. If you did it any other way except less it would probably kill it. Do you know what i mean?

Leave as many leaves as you can.

Yea i get it. I just want to try to develop the buds underneath a little more without getting to much amber up top.

Then dont take too much or you'l kill it.

=P

Latest posts

Back