Has anyone ever done this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloydBanks

Reaction score
Well, about a month ago when I germed my seeds for my current grow I tried germing ~6 seeds... 2 of them sprouted, I'm growing them... I gave the other ones a few more days, and none of them popped. Well, I didn't throw them away, I just left them inside of the paper towels in the tupperware container and forgot about them. Today, again about a month later, I remembered they were still in the closet... well, I went and checked them, and 2 of them have popped haha. They're HUGE taproots.. one actually looks like it tried to grow leaves, and ahs roots jetting off of the root :confused:

Well, I don't know if it is even worth it, but I did the only thing I could... cut a milk jug in half, filled it up with soil, and planted them haha. Does anything think that they might live? I mean they've gone this long.... oh, pics...
30dayGerm.JPG

Well, if they're still alive I'd say they'll grow :)

ya i don't know if they are or not though lol... and i put them below soil still.. even though they kind of have what looks to be leafletts already... so i duno how that ill fly

Lol, well one of the popped above soil sometime last night.... the one with the little leaves already, and they got a big greener... but I don't have any more room in my grow box. Any ideas?

Cool, that has happened to me but not for a month.... I say if possible leave it outdors for now until you have spece in you growrom.

hey floyd i was wondering what u did with ur seedlings once they sprouted out. some of my friends plant them in soil others put them in rockwell with some rootings nuts. also with a cutting off of a plant that was flowering should i put it under a flourescent or a hps?

Latest posts

Back