Has anyone made marijuana massage oil?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
If so what type of oil did you use as a base? Mineral oil? maybe ad in a few drops of some lavender or mint? what are your thoughts? :D

I've heard of someone using olive oil to make a cannabis massage oil. If you run a search on google i think there are actually some videos on how to do it as well.

nice.... I think I am going to make some...I have some honey suckle oil I could mix in it too...

Hey there 2dog.

I haven't made anything with hemp but hemp massage oil should be good due to all the healing it will do. I use Almond oil as a base, it is very light on the skin. You could use several different oils.

Hope you find a good recipe. I would google it for sure, I use youtube for learning to make my goat milk soaps.

Heal

thanks heal...

2Dog said:
If so what type of oil did you use as a base? Mineral oil? maybe ad in a few drops of some lavender or mint? what are your thoughts? :D

Lots!

Virgin unrefined coconut oil is usually our choice, because it asorbs fast and leaves little residue.

Check out my HAO recipe!

:yeahthat: I was gonna say virgin coconut oil.. very quick to absorb and easy for the thc to combine with.

My process is very easy... make a tincture jar, strain, evaporate, add the evaporated residuals (what you would normally ingest) to coconut oil, shake, apply.. As far as ratio- thc to coconut, you'll find your blend.. I like mine as heavy as I can get it, but I also have pain soo bad sometimes I can't walk.. It makes my lower back go numb and the muscles just relax within 10 minutes of applying.

thats what I've been calling the "topical" oils..

Good thread. I use to make my tintures with Everclear. Guess all I would have to do is mix it with the Coconut Oil. Cool.

use something edible whatever you do,

you never know when the mood may strike you, LOL

Would like to kow how that worked out fer ya 2dog!

If slippery oils is being broke out, i am not thinking about gettin high on it......

I havent made it yet gotta gotta figure out where to get coconut oil... hubby will love this I am going to pop it out on valentines day...he has some back issues sometimes from work and this should loosen em all up....if not it should be fun HA!

Graywolf said:
Lots!

Virgin unrefined coconut oil is usually our choice, because it asorbs fast and leaves little residue.

Check out my HAO recipe!

What is the ending smell like? does the coconut stay in there with the weed smell? For instance if you rubbed it on would someone smell weed more or coconut?

nouvellechef said:
If slippery oils is being broke out, i am not thinking about gettin high on it......

Now thats funny.:D :hubba:

If you are going to do this use the best: shea butter. It has a fatty acid profile that matches the oil produced by your skin very well. It also contains lots of vitamins - especially vitamin A - continued use will make your skin look younger.

You know whats weird? I dont remember reading this thread before OR making post number 15

2Dog said:
What is the ending smell like? does the coconut stay in there with the weed smell? For instance if you rubbed it on would someone smell weed more or coconut?

Just a coconut oil infussion smells like coconut oil.

HAO smells like cinnamon.

Latest posts

Back