Hash Actual Use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkunkPatronus

Expecto Patronum
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

I like the hash for it's strength, portability, and hideability but i think I'm a retarded hash smoker because everything i try to actually use the stuff makes me look like a chimp with a lighter. Well a cute chimp anyway. I have tried heating a knife and sucking the vapors thru a tube of varying sorts, and it just doesn't compliment my look to have a rolled up newspaper in my mouth and at parties everyone just looks dumb as heck. I've tried spread on joints, but i'm kind a past the smoking part of my life, i like to vaporise weed now, and the heating factore for my hash and the weed is different and I can't get it to vap without melting thru the screen, or getting glued somewhere i don't want it. I tried a pipe and it didn't like the pipe, fell thru the screen or on a flat glass screen it did bubble but i wondered if i was inhaling the trail that went up and not down into the pipe, i think i wasn't. I'm tempted to try an opium pipe as i would assume it would work, but the 'opium' part of the word turned my stomach(I'm 'oldfashioned'. So what do you all do to use it? I need some instructions too, what ever i have tried so far has worked to a degree, but i must be missing something somewhere i think and anybody with an answer that would involve my beloved Silver Surfer Vaporize is the winner in my book. Love that thing, it's been my second husband for years now(my hub has some way ranchy jokes about my frequently having it's wand in my hand/mouth)... sorry...

Any idea's are good ones tho. Thanks.

I'm with ya on finding ways to smoke hash. Most of the time its just a little bit on the top of a bowl for me. Have you tried heating the knives and then catching the smoke in drinking glass turned upside down and then sucking the vapors through a straw? It is much easier that way. If all else fails you could use it to make cannabutter.

Try a little bud on the screen in your vap or pipe then add the hash.

I "roll" the hash as thin as possible making my own "hash " paper and then i roll a joint. Hate Blunts as i'm not a tobacco person. Saw this on the "net" somewhere and been doing it ever since.
BTW it burns slow and will WASTE about 4-6 people ~

I like a Pipe..I cut mine into pieces and watch it bubble away:bong:

Latest posts

Back