Hella Jelly grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re killing it Lesso, I’m living my garden life thru you and yours…really coming along nicely

Awesome sauce man! Glad everything is turning out to be fiya!

Dang bro beautiful! Something to aspire towards! Are the clones in your veg tent the ones you took from these that your about to chop? Did you keep any as mothers? So the cuttings you don't keep, you just flip in your veg tent when ready? Or are you gonna move those over after chopping these?

Day 49
Dropped all a and b nutes. Cut cal mag to 3ml. Silica to 3ml. Upped winter frost to 10ml and fulvic acid to 5ml.
№6 is on a code yellow herm alert. It had the second most drought/light stress and has the worst looking leaves. Trichomes are still mostly clear and zero amber on the buds. Im trying to get it to day 60 but it may come out early if it throws bananas. Speaking of trichomes, after the drought stress #7,8,9,1 all frosted up immensely. 7 looks so white I thought it was bleaching out. Im looking forward to the fade out in this garden. It already has some unexpected purples. Hella jelly isn't really know to purple out. Maybe the 68 degree night temps are bringing it out, or maybe it's the nutrients. But late fade will be interesting. Terps on all the plants are syrup sweet. I think I got a cavity when I trimmed # 4.
I turned my lights down 10 percent each. Next week I will run them at 50 percent before chop. That will battle heat and preserve these crazy Pina colada and watermelon terps.
Blue og is a chunkier. Smells like fruity gas. But no blueberry smell. Some frost but the buds are a bit leafy. I think it could go 70 days but it's only getting 60. Heavy yielder and if you like that og gasoline smell, she has it.
Tropical punch is lanky and has a earthy fruity smell. Almost like merlot. Not all that frosty though.
ManCrack is chunky, too leafy, and is easily a 77 day strain. Very little frost compared to the hella jelly. Mango, earth, gas in that order.
Mixed nuts is a frost midget. The super dark black little buds are not very interesting as far as yield goes, but the pistachio, peanut butter, gas smell is very nice. Test buds with mostly cloudy trichomes were very potent and the high is a strong indica couch lock. This is the only one in the garden that puts me to sleep so far. The fade will be interesting because the entire flower cycle the plant was super dark green/purp and is now almost black.
I'm removing one watering cycle when the lights go to 50 percent.
The veg tent is stuffed full already since my aggressive pruning. I swear these plants love the abuse lolView attachment 328378View attachment 328379View attachment 328380View attachment 328381View attachment 328382View attachment 328383View attachment 328384View attachment 328385View attachment 328386View attachment 328387
Damm ! Beautius

Dang bro beautiful! Something to aspire towards! Are the clones in your veg tent the ones you took from these that your about to chop? Did you keep any as mothers? So the cuttings you don't keep, you just flip in your veg tent when ready? Or are you gonna move those over after chopping these?
Yes, 9, 10, and 7 are all cloned. Blue og, mixed nuts, chimera3, and banana bomb are the other clones. I will keep 9 going and just continually clone it instead of a mother plant. Banana bomb was eliminated before this flower run but I kept a clone just in case. So I will flower it out, take a clone when I defoliate and see if it's a keeper. Same with chimera 3. I heard chimera was very caramel and sweet flavored. If that's the case I will prob keep it going too. so I move the clones over and restart the process with my keepers etc. 60 day turn around on my keeper phenos is what I'm looking for. Plants that need more than 60 days aren't keepers in this setup.

Yes, 9, 10, and 7 are all cloned. Blue og, mixed nuts, chimera3, and banana bomb are the other clones. I will keep 9 going and just continually clone it instead of a mother plant. Banana bomb was eliminated before this flower run but I kept a clone just in case. So I will flower it out, take a clone when I defoliate and see if it's a keeper. Same with chimera 3. I heard chimera was very caramel and sweet flavored. If that's the case I will prob keep it going too. so I move the clones over and restart the process with my keepers etc. 60 day turn around on my keeper phenos is what I'm looking for. Plants that need more than 60 days aren't keepers in this setup.
What day do you flip your clones usually?

Latest posts

Back