Hellicpoters **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
An "interesting" heli' story...
I hope that "Captain Kirk"..I mean Sheriff Kirk, gets the pants sued right off that department. "IF" Sexton has legitamate cardholders to "Caregive" for, Who the "HELL" does he think he is??
Aren't LEO suppose to "uphold" the law?...not interpret it OR selectively enforce it at their personal descretion?

Cops are weird. They get off on making a bust. I'll bet we could all describe this guy without ever having seen him.

I have a one pound package of him in my freezer. It's great with eggs and toast.

All you gotta do to scare one of his kind is show him a label from a Jimmy Dean pack.

It is a fricken shame....

In Hawaii the Green Harvest program recently lost its funding because a environmental lobbyist group was able to show a rise in methamphetamine abuse since the inception of the Green Harvest program.....And as everyone knows its a lot healthier and safer to smoke a little cannabis than it is to get spun on tweak... anyway, they were without funding for about two weeks some other CIA funded group started giving them money to fly around in helicopters and rip cannabis plants and now they're back in full force and pissed off that their jobs were threatened.......and they're taking it out on all these people that have plots that are kinda grandfathered in--people that have been growing 30 plants a season for a decade......

Its some messed up stuff.....

Yea, they got most of mine this year too. There have been shootings in a city not 25 minutes from me every night, yet they can put a dozen cops from Federal, State,and Local law enforcement to run around pulling plants... Makes alot of sense to me.........

Notice the Orincon story is from 2000, If the technology was really that good you would think we would all be familiar with it by now. Sounds like more propaganda to me.

guess its all in who you are , if your a cop , you can steel pot , make brownies freak out and still not go to jail or face the same penalties as anybody else , its a shame when you cant grow a natural weed for your self , for self use , with no other intentions... and its a real travisty of justice when these 2 faced hypacritical ignorant people take a persons medecine , because of ignorance and lack of knowledge and or of caring , probably just to make a quota , or some sort of personal gain............

Somehow, we often hire those who "WANT" to be a policeman, not those who "Should" be a Policeman .

9protectandserve.jpg

Hick said:
Somehow, we often hire those who "WANT" to be a policeman, not those who "Should" be a Policeman .

If "should be" was the criteria for employment, there would be damn few cops.

"I have power" seems to be the driving factor in the ones I've had contact with. When I'm watching one of them, I have the recurring feeling that I'm watching an old movie with Roman Centurions. Lot's of pushing, shoving, yelling and threats mixed with intermittent bouts of violence.

I'm not sure I've ever seen "serving and protecting".

What a world we live in. All this over a green plant that we love to smoke.

Very well said guys. You know how we feel when we hunt a few days and then get that big buck. I bet thats how they feel when there giving out speeding tickets all week then find some guys plants and they get all high from the bust. And i would like to say too Stoney, Hick and all the other mods and others who help with all the problems and without whom our yeilds would be half what they are Good dwork guys and thanks for you time.

But LTG...this would be like shooting that big buck.."tied to a tree". No sport nor rush from that. a "canned" hunt...
after a li'l more investigation into this case..
They "KNEW" the crop was there. The man had went to the SO prior, and declared it!! to avoid just this very thing.
It may have been spotted by the helicoptor, but they definately knew exactly where to look.
Little doubt that Mr. Sexton will be seeking financial reimbursement from the county (taxpayers).
"The state’s medical marijuana law requires law enforcement officials to care for and return plants, paraphernalia and equipment upon determination of registered medical marijuana patients and/or dismissal of charges."
..that's gonna be tough to do...Did you see the picture??
Sexton is yet to be charged with anything. The case has been turned over to the DA office.

Looks like Kirk ran right to the Feds, after the fact, hoping for some support. But they refused to touch it..:D
It appears that Kirk decided to "ignore" Colorados written law and enforce the Federal Law, for which he has no jurisdiction.
It has been called "selective enforcement"..
"However".. they do not enforce federal laws dealing with illegal visitors, workers, or "Immigrants".

Law Enforcement agencies do not have an "A La Carte" privilege of selecting which laws that they will or will not enforce

newstaylorandmarijuana.jpg

Law Enforcement agencies do not have an "A La Carte" privilege of selecting which laws that they will or will not enforce

Yea but sadly, they do.

Latest posts

Back