Hello all, I am hoping for a good experience on this site.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just catching up and read this.
Before I used earthboxes and vegipods I was lost .
Once I sailed into the sub-irrigation planter 'galaxy I never looked back.
I have 4 and 2 of the single ones ( Not the junior)
I am going thru a cure with 2 snocaines . They came out good and I was not as good as I should have been.
Very forgiving.
My autos were like 12-16 inches tall one grow... Then I used the earthboxes and bam... 40" plants. I'm new enough that I am still improving my grows each grow.

😅😅 I have a small dog and I make awesome chocolate chip cookies... I just made strawberry jalapeno jam and next week I'm going to make banana pepper mustard. I love growing cannabis as well as a vegetable garden. I love shooting guns but mostly 22s.
I may need some recipes for your banana and jalapeño file. I was gonna make cowboy candy with these tomorrow. They are coming faster than we can use them or give them away.
IMG_1758.jpeg

do you put cal mag in the reservoir or just phed water?
I also mix my own soil. I use happy frog or something similar with 1/3 pumice and rice hulls and 1/3 worm casting and compost. Then I add in some other things using a coot recipe. I'm a big fan of the build a soil YouTube channel. Their 10x10 grow seasons are really great for organic growers like me.

My well water is 7.2 ph. I don't adjust it down.,.
I also mix my own soil. I use happy frog or something similar with 1/3 pumice and rice hulls and 1/3 worm casting and compost. Then I add in some other things using a coot recipe. I'm a big fan of the build a soil YouTube channel. Their 10x10 grow seasons are really great for organic growers like me.

Me too BAS is my go to.
I follow them

Me too BAS is my go to.
I follow them
I do want to simplify my amendments while still keeping things diverse. And I really want to try using the grow dots and recharge in an earthbox. This seems like it could be perfect for new growers. The grow dots make feeding the plants a just add water grow. And the earthbox takes the thinking out of the watering part... Leaving you to focus on environment. And you should still be able to recycle your own soil.

I bought the biggest bag on sale of craft blend
Next sale at thanksgiving going to get gnarly barly.
Gnarly barely and bokishi are my next 2 wants also. I just ordered an oxy cloner from Amazon. Hoping to run some photos next year. I have some velvet punch seeds as well as blueberry muffin seeds I'd like to try running and cloning.

I do want to simplify my amendments while still keeping things diverse. And I really want to try using the grow dots and recharge in an earthbox. This seems like it could be perfect for new growers. The grow dots make feeding the plants a just add water grow. And the earthbox takes the thinking out of the watering part... Leaving you to focus on environment. And you should still be able to recycle your own soil.
I use recharge and EM1
I am on my 4th run and reused my soil

Gnarly barely and bokishi are my next 2 wants also. I just ordered an oxy cloner from Amazon. Hoping to run some photos next year. I have some velvet punch seeds as well as blueberry muffin seeds I'd like to try running and cloning.
I use bokashi .
This year i used a scrog on my 2x4.
Learned a lot from that
This is great and I havent even told you about bingo yet!

Latest posts

Back