Hello all, I am hoping for a good experience on this site.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I will say about these folks: They are a huge cross-section of what I have to call "special". They are all stoners.

Scientists
That
Own
Nature's
Excellent
Recreational
Secret

And I, alas, am not able to grow any ganja of any kind. But I gots mangoes.
I have some auto reg seeds from a breeder who passed away a couple of years ago. I think I found a breeder who is going to take these genetics off my hand and make some seeds to share with other members on that site. I'm pretty excited.

Who was the breeder?
Screenshot_20230817-173916.png

Sawney_Bean The Cannibal ?
I don't know... I could try to get a hold of I think his name is Dave from Gnome Autoflower... It used to be mandalorian genetics... I don't know if he would be interested in these seeds or not. I just know that 1 breeder past away and he didn't have anyone to take over the business... And I have reg seeds of 3 strains about 30 seeds of each and I would like to see someone do something with them to keep these strains genetics around.

Great! Everyone is very welcoming and friendly. I am happy that I got banned from rollitup now. Everyone here acts mature, joking friendly,.. rollitup always seemed like a bunch of dealers and teenagers.

that’s awesome and I agree , pretty good crew here and they run a tight ship and have a lot of fun

like someone already said , Carty is the resident guru of auto flowers and one of the most generous humans I’ve met in the cannabis community

so yeah , stick around and have fun

that’s awesome and I agree , pretty good crew here and they run a tight ship and have a lot of fun

like someone already said , Carty is the resident guru of auto flowers and one of the most generous humans I’ve met in the cannabis community

so yeah , stick around and have fun
I already sent carty a pm ... Since I mostly grow autos, I thought it would be good to get to know carty.

lmao Rollitup you can never make a productive conversation without trolls or freaks messing it up. Trollitup would be a better name.
I liked sharing my grows and helping answer questions for less experienced growers than me... But sometimes the interaction is slow... So the one day I was bored and I was having a hard time finding people to talk to, I found a political thread that was pretty active. And I got in trouble 😅. My only regret is there were 2-3 guys I liked talking to on there and now I can't talk to them anymore.

I liked sharing my grows and helping answer questions for less experienced growers than me... But sometimes the interaction is slow... So the one day I was bored and I was having a hard time finding people to talk to, I found a political thread that was pretty active. And I got in trouble 😅. My only regret is there were 2-3 guys I liked talking to on there and now I can't talk to them anymore.

if someone here who still has an active account there , maybe they could invite them over here?

do you have pets ? Do you bake?
anything weird we should know about ? :rolleyes:
😅😅 I have a small dog and I make awesome chocolate chip cookies... I just made strawberry jalapeno jam and next week I'm going to make banana pepper mustard. I love growing cannabis as well as a vegetable garden. I love shooting guns but mostly 22s.

Thanks. My background is organic growing. I have recently switched to organic soil in earthboxes. The sub irrigated planters have changed my life for indoor growing. I have grown indoors and outdoors. Photos and autos...
Just catching up and read this.
Before I used earthboxes and vegipods I was lost .
Once I sailed into the sub-irrigation planter 'galaxy I never looked back.
I have 4 and 2 of the single ones ( Not the junior)
I am going thru a cure with 2 snocaines . They came out good and I was not as good as I should have been.
Very forgiving.

Latest posts

Back