Hello all, I am hoping for a good experience on this site.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? You got kicked off rollitup for being too knowledgeable? That is crazy. At least you got a reason. I'm assuming I got banned because I had I different political views than the moderator who banned me.
That's what this place used to be like before the takeover. Now we just talk about weed, growning, and every other thing that happens to come up except politics. LOTS of thread drifts, but we're a bunch of old stoners anyhoo.

That's what this place used to be like before the takeover. Now we just talk about weed, growning, and every other thing that happens to come up except politics. LOTS of thread drifts, but we're a bunch of old stoners anyhoo.
Hippie, you spelled groaning wrong, but yeah, Hippie is right, these old fkers on here spend a lot of time groaning about stuff.

Welcome to the Passion, Wil.
You are gonna like it here.

Hello all. I used to be a member on rollitup for over a decade before participating in a political thread. Next thing I know, I was banned with no explanation or warning. I am hoping this website will be something that I can benefit from as well as help others too. I have some experience with autos and photos and I'm looking to learn even more.
I'm new here too, wil. I have no experience with growing, so it's unlikely you'll gain anything of benefit from me. I'm here to learn...and I'm starting out at the most basic level - shoot, I don't even know the lingo yet. 🥴
I'm like a babe in diapers; the folks whose words I've read here are more akin to Usain Bolt in that regard.
I've seen nothing but friendly banter here. Am I too newbie to say "Welcome! I'm sure I can learn from you, too!"? :)

Hippie, you spelled groaning wrong, but yeah, Hippie is right, these old fkers on here spend a lot of time groaning about stuff.

Welcome to the Passion, Wil.
You are gonna like it here.
1692272295172.png

We keep politics in PMs. That way it's not in the open forum.
If you like to hang with a bunch of crazy bastards. Try the Island Of Misfits Thread.😁
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/island-of-misfits.77754/page-1972#post-1312119
Not much into crazy. And after my rollitup experience I prefer to leave my politics out of the grow room. I am honestly just here to learn from those better than me and to help growers that are less experienced than myself. I like to show my grows from start to finish... including mistakes. Lots of pictures... I mostly grow autos but I have several photo seeds I would like to start trying also.

Not much into crazy. And after my rollitup experience I prefer to leave my politics out of the grow room. I am honestly just here to learn from those better than me and to help growers that are less experienced than myself. I like to show my grows from start to finish... including mistakes. Lots of pictures... I mostly grow autos but I have several photo seeds I would like to start trying also.
I have grown only Photos I want to hone my auto skills
Needs a lot of work LOL

I have grown only Photos I want to hone my auto skills
Needs a lot of work LOL
I wish I could share my last auto grow with you. I might be able to piece together a thread from the old photos. I used earthbox jr's and completely filled my 4x4 tent. I used strains that were supposed to stay small... Around 16-24 inches... And I ended up with plants in the 36-42 inch tall range. I'm switching to 2x4 tents. It's too hard to access the back row of a full 4x4 or 5x5.

well I guess some of us , I speak for myself , are into crazy for various reasons

me , I am crazy mad as a result of a combination of being tied to a green tether for over 20 years and waaaaaay to much strong coffee

and bugs…..bugs on cannabis plants…they have driven me over the edge and off into an abyss of anger , depression , gloom and misery

and I have absorbed waaaaaay to much cal mag , so much so that my feet have turned green

and what for?

all for the love of a plant

i tell ya wil , we are a crazy bunch of old crazy bastiages around here but don’t mind us , sometimes we actually say something that helps

but not now , it is to freaking early and we need moar coffee Dam-it!

I wish I could share my last auto grow with you. I might be able to piece together a thread from the old photos. I used earthbox jr's and completely filled my 4x4 tent. I used strains that were supposed to stay small... Around 16-24 inches... And I ended up with plants in the 36-42 inch tall range. I'm switching to 2x4 tents. It's too hard to access the back row of a full 4x4 or 5x5.
That is OK There is a Great Guy named @Carty here
He is the master auto man on the site.
He has offered many times to show me the way.
But sure If you find some pics we love pics here.

Try 4 x 8. All the access you need.

Pour me a cup Big.

well I guess some of us , I speak for myself , are into crazy for various reasons

me , I am crazy mad as a result of a combination of being tied to a green tether for over 20 years and waaaaaay to much strong coffee

and bugs…..bugs on cannabis plants…they have driven me over the edge and off into an abyss of anger , depression , gloom and misery

and I have absorbed waaaaaay to much cal mag , so much so that my feet have turned green

and what for?

i tell ya wil , we are a crazy bunch of old crazy bastiages around here but don’t mind us , sometimes we actually say something that helps

What Big said LOL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230817-083216~2.png
    Screenshot_20230817-083216~2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230817-083210~2.png
    Screenshot_20230817-083210~2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230817-083202~2.png
    Screenshot_20230817-083202~2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230817-083229~2.png
    Screenshot_20230817-083229~2.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0

and what for?

See what I mean, groan, groan, groan.
Might have even been a grumble or two thrown in.

One thing I will say about these folks: They are a huge cross-section of what I have to call "special". They are all stoners.

Scientists
That
Own
Nature's
Excellent
Recreational
Secret

And I, alas, am not able to grow any ganja of any kind. But I gots mangoes.

Latest posts

Back