Hello everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToxicWaltz68

Reaction score
New member to the site, im on my first grow right now, flowering stage. ive been using this site for a few months to help me and it's the best site with the most info ive seen so far. peace.

Glad you finally joined us. :)

I hope you start a grow journal and share pics with all of us.

Welcome my friend this is the road one takes to find the facts about growing MJ. Make your self comfortable and have a seat, smoke a joint and get your nose to the grind stone.

I am looking forward to your grow, lets see some pics.:cool:

I heard that! Lots of info here. lota smart growers . :farm:
PEACE

Picture 018.jpg

Welcome to MP. Hey mang The Toxic Waltz by Exodus is a killer tune. ;) Anyway glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow. Enjoy the site! ;)

welcome,this site is certainly the best for a grower!

DO THE TOXIC WALTZ! haha yea best song ever. yea i screwed up a little stuff on my plants but for my first time im doing pretty good. i wish i would have signed up before i started so i could consult on everything i was thinking instead of just doing what i thought was best.

Hey mang just consider this like a test grow. ;) I can remember our first grow a little over a year ago. Gave our ladies to much nutes and turned them into Freddy Kruger. :rofl: Anyway you learn as you grow. Crap man here we are over a year later and still learning. ;)

yea definitely. before i found this site i was doin the research on wikipedia haha. but yea, i just want these things to be done already feels like mine is taking a lot longer then every page says.

Latest posts

Back