Hello fellow stoners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoed

Reaction score
So until very recently i havent had to worry about piss tests, but now i do.
I had my first test 10 days ago and havent had one since.
These are cheap wal-mart tests im not in any real trouble.
I have a VERY fast metabolism ( im 5'7" ish and i weigh from 110-120 depending on my activity)
I am a very fit person and my question to you all is, how fast can i flush out my system and how much water should i drink. My ideal time is under uhh 21 hours. One person told me to drink a half gallon of water 1 hour before a test and dont work out much because that would release toxins into my body that might mess up/show up on my test.

anyways wats up maryj passion

i use to swear by a detox drink called STAT Royal Flush. and as long as you follow the directions exactly and as close as you possibly can you should be fine. tho everybody's body is different. and body size matters as well.
its never let me down ever.
also another product i've used but is a bit more spendy but is at almost all health food or GNC's is Qcarbo. check your local health food dietary supplement supply store and ask them wat they got for detox drinks. most places keep em locked up in shelves or behind the counters.

who's administering a cheap walmart drug test on you anywayLOL. doesnt sound too hard to get around to me really.

1/2 a gall daily ..saw me right 1 week before the test. these days i play in a heavy metal band and other members smoke and i inhale the smoke ! at least this is my excuse should i fail the next pop up test. good luck !

detox drinks. the exact regimen i used every time i took one.
remain toxin free for at least 24-48 hrs(the toxin that u dont want to show up) drink plenty of water but no need to drown ya kidneys man. trust me. just drink a it more than the required 8 glasses water a day. maybe double or triple it thruout the day.
the day leading up to your test try to avoid foods soaked in carbohydrates(pastas breads etc..)
determine your test time and go off of that now:
- time it where you take the drinkbout hour an half before test
- and 4-6 hours leading up to takin the drink do not eat or drink anythin.
- when come time to take the drink drink the contents of bottle and some bottles are different on their detox drink to water ration. dependin on brand. but stat royal flush you drink the stuff then wait ten minutes and drink the bottle refilled wit strait water wait ten more minutes and refill wit water again and drink. and urinate as frequently as possible leading up to ya test to get it to where the juice is wats flowing come time ya test.
and when u whizz in the cup dont shoot first stream in cup let her rip into toilet for couple seconds first pinch teh worm and catch the rest in cup. that way it gives chance for watever trace toxins that could be stragglin last to get out first. beter odds.
the concept of it is that thc is stored in fat cells. and when our body doest have any energy which we have consumed (i.e. food) it starts to burn off stored energy which is stored fat and the waste byproduct is ya toxins that make ya fail ya we wee test. and wit that bein said is why u fast/starve urself of nutrients(avoid food/water4-6 hrs prior) just to the point where your body is just to start to burn off stored fat and then u suddenly induce the detox drink which is made of mostly creatine vitamin b complexes caffein guarana etc etc. a whole load of crap to lift ya out ya bed from a dead sleep. and ya body basically gets a jolt from the rush of energy supplements thus leavin your body to run mearly off of the nutrients you consumed inthe drink and the water to dilute it. therefore no stored energy is burned in body and no toxins are expelled.
at least that is how i understand it all. either way its worked every time for myself. and to date i'd say i'v passed over 30 in 4 yrs with stat royal flush.
also your buddy wasnt liein when he said avoid workin out or evn any really strenuous activities that will require you to be burnin any stored energy.

wow 0.o
thanks you obviously know what your talking about haha
i also have another question

i have a bottle of piss i took right before my last toke, so i know its clean
how long till that bottle goes "bad"

shoed said:
wow 0.o

beer usally goes flat overnite i recommend buying another bottle tomorrow but don't open until you are in the test room !

huh? well i havent opened the bottle since i put the urine in it

shoed said:
huh? well i havent opened the bottle since i put the urine in it
oh righty ho then .. look man i would not recommend cheating in the test ..i was watched closely ..i would imagine it ferments like a fine wine but don't try the old taste test ! try it on a colour blind enemy if you have no option other than cheating ..and ask him how it tastes..remembering its a fine wine you had in your cellar !

shoed said:
wow 0.o

oh yeah you came to the right place !

k so heres my plan
im gonna drink a half a gallon of water or more every day in a span of like 2-3 hours, maybe repeat this throughout the day. also i might drink some of that gelatin mix, i have friends that swear this has worked for them and it worked in like 2 hours. but thats only if i know im getting tested, ive only been tested once so idk when the next one is and how often they are gonna be.

how often do you smoke and how much tho and how long ago was ya last smoke even. cuz if i understand u correctly u said u were clean before u took your last toke u said. i kow many people includin myself who have quit for a year but every now and then i'd smoke like a joint between few friends liek 4 times a year if that and we'd get tested every two weeks and every time i'd smoke i'd time it the weekend two weeks before return test and i was always clean naturally.
but yeah dont do the fake pee thing man. first if it dont stay temp other chemical crap starts to happen to the urine and test would proly come up as inconclusive meaning do over or somethin. i know evertime i was tested our employer even had these lil strips of paper even to tell if ya urine is legit like if you drowned it wit water or somethin else. them lil paper strips can tell an pik up a lot man really. but them detox drinks are nothin but normal nutrients that are in every day foods even creatine which i believe once passed thru the body it is expelled as creatinine(sp?) which the body normally expells. also ever thin else is ph'd out like normal stuff so font look obvious. only i found that the q carbo turns my pee green and i think its cuz teh vitamins that come wit it tho. dont do the pilll detoxes everyone i've taken an tried makes my wee look green. honestly im not playin wit ya.
thats teh catch wit these detox drinks. u here so many say they dont work but tehy do you just have to know how to use them correctly to be effective. and i know they dont say the details really too much on bottle how to use it to pass a piss test. i mean when you buy a pipe in a headshop round here they call carbs cleaning holes entrances and chillums cigar holders to make it sound not so MJ related . same wit the detox drinks. tehres info everywhere on the net how to use every detox drink to effectiveness.

Reactions: dj2
Hey Shoed, I went with the STAT Royal Flush and it worked for me. Look for side effects on the box whichever you do choose. Trust me, I had some pretty "crappy" experiences with some. When you do find one that works for you, stay with that brand;)

yeah if your sensitive to caffein especially. i get so jacked off the stuff i start to get the trembles sometimes lol. its loaded i mean loaded wit caffein guarana and creatine vit B's etc anythinan everythin thats basically an energy supplement lol.

i smoke 1 a week maybe, its like 3/4 the time. i bought some gelatin mix powder stuff that im gonna try and use by drinking two of those packages mixed with water a couple hours before my test

i've never tried the sure jel type stuff u talkin bout but have herd people have had ok results . but never anyone personally come up to me telin me they used an passed it in real life tho.
i will tell you that in my experience of usin it for over couple years every couple/few weeks the stat royal flush has not ever failed me if used correctly. but please let us know how it goes. i'd liek to know as well if it works. thanks man and good luk

yea i have multiple friends that rely on sur gel, actually its any gelatin mix, he uses certo you get what im sayin, and hopefully i wont have to tell you how it goes because hopefully i never get tested again. but it probably will happen so ill let you know

EDIT
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS THE SINGLE MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER DRANK!1!!!!!!!!!???!?!?!!?!?? i gagged multiple times and threw up in my mouth a lil once, holy crap i never thought regular water would taste so good

its been 4 hours since the test and i think the plan was for me to get a test today, although plans are not going as expected and i dont know if im getting one, im praying...and drinking tons of water haha

did ya get a test? pass/fail? im curious if ya gelatin worked. i know how it works yeah. it dont work for me but then again now i smoke every day 3-6 times a day
i personally wouldnt rely on it solely an would definately go wit stat flush but thats jmo

no test whew
and ive been looking into stat flush and thats alot of dough to put down everytime i THINK im getting a test, all of the gelatins are like under 2 dollars where i live so they are very cheap, i think im just going to quit until things settle down :'( maybe if i pass the next couple tests ill get off easy lol i dont want to push it too far

Latest posts

Back