Hello from another NewBee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smithy Guild

Reaction score
I just found this site a couple days ago, and here I am, now a member! :rolleyes: Being an older hippie west coast gal, I've been smoking for way more than a few years, and have been closet growing for around 5 year.
I look forward to many great communications. Smithy

Welcome SG!
Glad to have another indoor grower join the group, there are some great people with vast knowledge here willing to help out if you have a problem. Looking forward to seeing some pic's of your indoor set-up, see you around the boards! Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

:welcome: S G , great place to share some thoughts and experiences. most good info here, look to see some pics, cause we love em. have fun, see you around the site...:ciao: ...

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome to the forum

NEW_sign.gif

BumbleBeeREX_468x362.jpg

This forum is a plethora of information, do not feel shy to ask any questions you have, however minor they may seem, you always get advice from someone, never think your question may be seen as silly :)
:peace:

Latest posts

Back